• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who will Paige play for in 2016?

Might be doing it since her contract is running out soon and there will be few consequences.

Glide, if you wanted to *cough cough* give me a couple of those, I could Donate to your events fund lol.

I get that. What is very strange though is someone on another company's team can sell another brand.

(I was not meaning you as a retailer at all...I was meaning more in the post above where it is an individual)

It is strange seeing Don Smith selling the best team Innova discs I've ever seen, but never a sweet Legacy disc. He probably keeps all of those for himself!

I keep seeing her commenting/liking DD stuff on Fb and not anything about Prodigy. Looking more and more like she is going to be throwing DD next year.

I keep seeing her commenting/liking DD stuff on Fb and not anything about Prodigy. Looking more and more like she is going to be throwing DD next year.

Yeah, I was chatting with a friend of Maria Oliva (Prodigy) and Paige, he said during the tournament in Tyler Paige and Eric MaCabe were dang near inseparable. Either she's buying in to DD or he's trying really really hard to get her to sign on.

Yeah, I was chatting with a friend of Maria Oliva (Prodigy) and Paige, he said during the tournament in Tyler Paige and Eric MaCabe were dang near inseparable. Either she's buying in to DD or he's trying really really hard to get her to sign on.

Or they are really good friends and have been for years.

I wouldn't down play that friendship and the ability to sway someone to sign. I've seen them at tournaments before and friends yes, but I've never seen them hang out and in each others company non stop.

It is strange seeing Don Smith selling the best team Innova discs I've ever seen, but never a sweet Legacy disc. He probably keeps all of those for himself!

Don hustles everything, hard. He was (is) a major player in the Legacy collecting game, but that market is down now so I imagine he is wisely laying off.

Latest posts