• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who you taking for the 2010 worlds?

Thanks GCR for the info on Josh. The darkhorse that no one saw coming...Cam Todd! While I didn't pick him to win, I'm certainly pulling for him now. I would love to see him take this!!! (NC Represent!) Did anyone pick Liz Carr??? While her lead isn't much, she is playing some great golf!

She is definitely on a tear this year. 1st round isn't going to show much though, after today we may have a better idea of whats up.

MPO

Nikko, the Champ or Dave.

Women's Champ?

Sarah Stanhope. When I've seen her play recently she was rocking. This could be her year.

Definitely! The usual suspects are in the women's top 50% with Paige Pierce being a bit of a surprise. She is also tearing it up of late and she took the women's 'D' contest with a 400+ ft throw.

Bill, let's drive up there! Well, Christy and I can, I've got nothing going on after today. Wait...13 hour drive. Bill, pay for me and Christy to fly up there!

Bill, let's drive up there! Well, Christy and I can, I've got nothing going on after today. Wait...13 hour drive. Bill, pay for me and Christy to fly up there!

Oh sure...come on down, you gotta fly out of ATL though.

I would love to go, but I guess I'm just going to make it one my goals to play in the 2012 World's in Charlotte! :)

Yeah that is her goal too, hopefully advanced but maybe pro if the next two years go as well as the first.

Ulibarri is leading after the first round! Hell yeah! He has been struggling lately, nice to see him put together a solid round in a huge tourney. I hope he can maintain.

...of course Worlds is the place to bag so you can be a world champ. so playing your rating is probably the best idea. :)

Scott Rief is off to a good start and I expect him to keep it up. He's 4 strokes off the leader right now in Open.

Dave Greenwell is 5 strokes off the leader in Grandmasters after two rounds, but I know he has it in him to come back and win it.

Doc Rick is crazy good. He's already got Senior Grandmasters wrapped up.