• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who you taking for the 2010 worlds?

I see that sneaky little John Fowler up in the mix. Where has that kid been?

I like it when there are new World Champs but I haven't gotten the pleasure to play with some of these new kids. I have currently beaten all but Doss and Climo in tournaments. If you start adding new kids like Nikko and Ulibarri they will get on my hit list.

I see that sneaky little John Fowler up in the mix. Where has that kid been?

I like it when there are new World Champs but I haven't gotten the pleasure to play with some of these new kids. I have currently beaten all but Doss and Climo in tournaments. If you start adding new kids like Nikko and Ulibarri they will get on my hit list.

When you win the '10 Vibram Open, you can check the whole lot off your 'to do' list.

Who the heck is John Fowler?

John Fowler is from WV. He used to play in the PawPaw events and events around Va. I had to throw out a 1057 rated round once to beat that little bastard. We used to think he was a special kid but he was really smart and moved to Lousiana for college. I think he had some hip or knee surgery and quit disc golfing. I guess he healed.

Jesper is falling off a little. Just one bogey and it hurt him, but the birdies these guys are putting up are going to be tough to beat. I'm so happy to see Cam is continuing his roll this morning!!!

if they're playing Red or Blue, scores will be low because i think those are the easiest of the courses. Blue is realllly wide open for the most part, so if it's not windy they'll be fine. and Red is just pretty straight forward, nothing fancy

They really need to fix the timing format, below par should be green and above red IMO. It is kind of alarming to see all that red and then realize it is GOOD.

Who the heck is John Fowler?

Second from the left. I wonder who took this pic? Hmm.

37008677.jpg