• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] WHTAS UP WITH THE TI BUZZZZ

No need for long explainations. Comparing Ti to Pro is ignorant. I'm sorry your butt got hurt.

BRTky.jpg

so any of you guys still have these in the bag? picked up a Ti Stalker and Ti Buzzz from a tourny over the weekend.. i havent had a chance to throw either very much yet but so far my Orange Ti Buzzz is very similar to my seasoned Z-Buzzz at the same weight but not really flippy or anything.. i do have a noodle arm but all n all it seemed like a nice season z.. and mine is actually pretty grippy.. from what i had heard i was expecting it to me slick but both are very grippy.. the color shift stalker was beefy.. very teebirdish.. but again could just be my power level but thinking about tossing both in the bag for a week or two

The Ti buzzz for me lacks glide and is a bit less stable then a regular Z buzzz. The Ti stalker is a fair bit more stable then the Z but has less glide. The Ti nukes are the same way as the stalker. More stable and less glide. I keep my Ti stalker in the bag though because I like the stability.

The grip is fine, they look cool and like most have said fly like a lightly seasoned z, I just wish the colors were brighter.

^^^ the orange i got is great! but i did notice some of the others could be tough.. the colorshift for sure could be hard to find but i guess if i keep them in the fairway like im supposed to it shouldnt be a problem .. :eek:

I recently got a wine color Ti Buzzz. It seems to have a bit more fade than my (new) Z Buzzz. I expected it to be flippy, more like my Cryztal, but this is not the case... It is not lacking in the glide department either.

ti buzzz very close to the crystals in flight.

how well do they hold up anybody been throwing them a lot?

i have 4 gold ones but they are too pretty to throw.

I cant compair it to anything other than my Z buzzz ss....The flight path of mine is very predictable....straight with a predictable fade at the end....I can put it on a rope about 300 feet most days with a good right to left finish...very stable and predictable when compaired to my buzzz ss

I have a super flat blue one that flies like a Buzzz should, but it can't touch my barstamp in the glide compartment so I just stick with that one.

I've got a flat color shift that doesn't seem to fade as much as my seasoned Z, yet it doesn't flip as easily as my seasoned Z

So I'm liking mine...

I wish I liked mine more... I really love the look of the plastic and how nice and gummy it gets when warm, but as of right now, mine just doesn't seem to have the glide that I wish it would have. Maybe as it breaks in from frequent field work it will work its way in, but until then, it looks like the magical yellow barstamp is staying right where it is.

I wonder if Discraft will ever try and make Ti FLX...

Last edited:
i have been messing with a Ti but took it out of the bag for the weekend.. mine seemed to fly like a less glidey seasoned z.. which sometimes less glide could be good for some shots but not really trying to add another buzzz in the rotation just for that.. plus i was either on or off with the release.. it was kinda slick and very slick when compared to my seasoned elite-z lol .. i got a nice orange and wasnt hard to find on the course.. well maybe with fall coming lol but did really like the look.. if i lost a seasoned elite-z i could see maybe tossing one in but atm just not a need for me

My frequent playing partner geofflaw got a Ti Buzzz and has just been killing it. It has improved his game substantially. Very consistent, but no, it has no glide whatsoever. But it's on a frozen rope everytime he throws it. Maybe he just got a good one, I dunno.

Is it just me or does Ti plastic seem to all be glideless??? Didn't I hear about Stalkers and Nukes not having as much glide as the other plastic lines, too? Maybe this reduced glide would make these better into headwinds than their lower plastic brethren? Experiment with the Ti Buzzz as compared to the other Buzzz lines of plastic in windy conditions?