• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Wife Sponsored Disc Golfer Patches Found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would she think if you were already prepared? :)

She'd love it! Got mine yesterday and my wife gave me a big old kiss and an "aww honey that' so sweet" and then later when she was reviewing the bank account all those pesky disc golf related paypal charges our conversation was only 5 minutes instead of 15!

Only have 11 left. Thanks guys for picking these up.

I bought one last time and was very pleased. Very Original concept!

I got brownie points from my wife when I showed her. I'm going to have her iron it on my new bag to make it feel "official". I think she may activate my Paypal account again so I can buy more discs. :)

I got brownie points from my wife when I showed her. I'm going to have her iron it on my new bag to make it feel "official". I think she may activate my Paypal account again so I can buy more discs. :)

Mission accomplished!

I was so thrilled to find them and be able to share the rest of what I had. At some point I imagine they will all sell and then I can convince the wife to buy me another run of Wife sponsored something.

dgart= disc golf art? Sure why not.

I dont know how long she will stay convinced that disc golf is good for me but I am gonna ride this train.

I do. I think I have 7 or 8 left. I need to double check.

Paypal sent

Thanks in advance.

Got my 2 today. One is a christmas present for the boss/Bro-in-law. They look great.

All gone ladies and gents. There may be some wife sponsored towels in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts