• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wilderness in Montello

BuiltTooLong

Double Eagle Member
I'll be camping at the Wilderness in Montello all of Memorial Day weekend 5/28-5/31. Would love to toss with some other DGCR brethren. Hit me up!

If I was in state this weekend I'd probably meet up, been meaning to get up there this year. Headed back to Missouri to see my mom for the first time since late 2019

I would if I could. I have to work the next eight days for my nine day trip to MI. Enjoy the course, it's definitely a top ten in WI. I really need to get back there.

If I was in state this weekend I'd probably meet up, been meaning to get up there this year. Headed back to Missouri to see my mom for the first time since late 2019

I would if I could. I have to work the next eight days for my nine day trip to MI. Enjoy the course, it's definitely a top ten in WI. I really need to get back there.

This will be my 4th time there. Try to make it once a year. 2.5 hour drive from Dubuque. Let me know if you fellas ever get close to the tri-state area (ia, ill, wi).

Hope the weather holds out for you..
I would head that way, but I am actually going towards St Louis area...

This will be my 4th time there. Try to make it once a year. 2.5 hour drive from Dubuque. Let me know if you fellas ever get close to the tri-state area (ia, ill, wi).

"the dark-side"

Camden II, one of my favorites...especially when set-up mostly long...

:clap:

Hope the weather holds out for you..
I would head that way, but I am actually going towards St Louis area...

"the dark-side"

Camden II, one of my favorites...especially when set-up mostly long...

:clap:

Yah the good weather was a week early! My wife teased we should be goin south but we booked our site months ago.

C2 is one helluva course. My best memory there is taking an eagle 3 on Hole 4 in its furthest position.