• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Will Schusterick's Driving Tips (Video)

This was one of the cleanest, simplest, and most informative videos I've ever watched. Loved the Do This/Don't Do This sections. I'm gonna bookmark this thing on my phone and watch it right before my next round. I think it could really help clean up some stuff.

great video! went out today and played 2 rounds and tried to focus on twisting my shoulders on the reach back, and after 2 rounds......no shoulder pain and my drives were more accurate and farther! its saved as a favorite to reference.

Nice to see people make great informative videos. It was also nice knowing that I've been doing it all right for years.

I went and focused on the shoulder turn and not being upright while practicing today. Most drives were consistently straight as an arrow. Also they glided for longer than I expected. Especially the putters.

Wonderful, succinct video. Probably not for beginners, but for those who know the basics, great stuff.

worked on these tips yesterday and can say I noticed instant improvement in hitting my lines easier as well as added 20+' effortless distance.

real good stuff here.

^ +another

was hoping for more D, got a little more and a LOT more accuracy

I played all the last 3 days and I'm a bit sore so I'm taking today off, but tomorrow I'm going to let the kids play at the playground while I throw at the soaring field right next to it and work on the stuff from this video as well as the Discraft forehand video b/c I know I need to work on that form too.

Great video, bookmarked and may have to snag a download of it heh.

The Dan Beato video about the pec drill is nice for beginners but it isn't the true pro form.

Have you ever watch some of Beto's drives on Youtube? He knows what he is talking about.

One of the goals behind the right pec drill is to show that acceleration starts past the right pec, so the right pec is not just a drill for "beginners."

I kept Will's tip about "reaching back" and not turning back in my head when I played 2 days ago and I feel like its instantly helped snap a few things into place for me.

I still have a ton of work to do, but something about that simple tip just clicked in my head and I'm getting so much more power out of the core of my body.

Would love to see more like this. Maybe some nice, simple, things to keep in mind with forehand drives.

Would love to see more like this. Maybe some nice, simple, things to keep in mind with forehand drives.

Didn't Mike C do a forehand video recently that turned out pretty well? I'm looking at the Discraft forehand video right now and wondering if Mark's open arm technique would help relieve some of the arm pain I end up with

Didn't Mike C do a forehand video recently that turned out pretty well? I'm looking at the Discraft forehand video right now and wondering if Mark's open arm technique would help relieve some of the arm pain I end up with

Mike c's vid helped me alot more than the discraft one for sure.

Link to said video? I thank you in advance.

I must also agree. Very well done video, especially showing footage of wrong/right ways.

I look forward to other videos that he may come out with

I tried doing the standstill stuff and it seems to be helping, but I keep wanting to drop the shoulder on the reachback. I get really nice hyzers but when I try to throw flat it all goes wonky. Any tips for stopping this?

Latest posts