• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Win a free Patriot, just suggest a few discs names. Ends February 17th

For any:
Gadsden
Liberty
Musket
Cherry
Sweetness (must have a #34 in the 1st run stamp though)
Dynomite

Driver:
I Go Far
Blammy

OS mid: Ghoul (in keeping with the ghost theme)
US mid: Shade (or nightshade) (in keeping with the ghost theme)
Driver: Berserker (in keeping with the rampage - only if it's overstable.
Driver: Chimera (if straight)
Driver: Apollyon (because it's awesome)

Two cent's worth.

Os mid: vorpal
Us mid: jaberwocky
D: whangdoodle

Apologies to Mr. Carroll

O/S - Operative
U/S - Spy
Driver - Strafer

Some names already posted that I liked: Captain, Hunter, Disciple, Vigilante, Renegade. The latter two seem like names DD would pick up for their line-up.

OS mid: Cowboy
US mid: Indian
Driver: Commander

The First. The Second and the Third. The Litmus. The Rohr-shack. The Tester. The Tempest(taken?), The I.Q., The Minder, The Obedient(if only), The Stickler, The Grifter, The Cheat(strong bad reference).
The Equalizer, The Scroll, The Rope, The Flight Smith.

Brando: "The Horror!", The Hit(I could very well see this being a disc I would buy), The Slapper(I could very well see me not buying a disc such as this), The Ripper(taken, I suppose), The Reflex(ditto?), The Snap, somehow I feel I'm just repeating names I've heard. The Compliment, the Braggart, The Humbler(OS), The D.J., A Satin, A Silk, a Pearl, A Fat, A Skinny, A Tone. The Atone.

The number of people saying names that are already discs amazes me.

Overstable mid- Ragnarok
Understable mid- Spectrum
Driver- Centurion

Sorry I stole 7 seconds of your life. I didn't have time to read every post' and i honestly don't know the name of every disc ever created. I am amazed that this merits a comment.I self corrected on 'the Club' but the forum is unforgiving sometimes. We obviously can't afford to let such grievous errors slide in such an important arena as this. I bow before your thoroughness :clap:

The Detector, The Finder(lame show...forget it), The Crisp, The Bliss, The Flux, The Mobile, The Agile, The Spring, The Flex is taken I assume? The Jack, The double Jack, the Triple Jack!, The Whip(assume is taken), The Coil, The Knuckle, The Nail, The Vise, or The Vice, whichever you prefer. The Righteous, The Rowdy, and The Rude. The Brazen.

Latest posts