• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Wind and how do you deal with it

Thank you all for your replies. I would LOVE to have a wind disc like that. Just as a reminder of how I need to handle it.

Now I need to go out there an practice it.

Read the above link. (As well as Blake's other stuff.) The guy knows his subjects.

I am from Kansas so about 97 percent of the time its windy so it's not something I really notice anymore unless it's really whipping

When putting I use a chest spin putt for that 18-20 mph to 27-30 mph and then switch to a Shark for putting either old Pro or a Star model. For tailwind I have Valkyrie and really a Dragon for this shot as well as dead straight discs for tailwind Stalker and Impact. I will also throw low for all but putting as that goes to a spin putt from chest and if I am having to do that style of all spin putt with a 175 gram Star Shark within 12 feet I need to stop playing as it is then too windy to play safely. Pierre South Dakota has wind.

I replied again, sorry did not look to see if I had done that.

Latest posts