• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Winter is coming what are we gearing up with.

Down here its always summer, so no special preperations are needed.

Whenever I see "Winter is Comong" I always think of Game of Thrones now.

Winter is florida's calm time. They get their frankenstorms all summer.

I'm not sure that was directed at me. I think he's talking about Sandy heading up your way. Stay safe friends!

Dang so now I really am upset I didn't grab up 4-5 of those 185 gram wraiths I saw at Innova a few years back.

Yea Frankenstorm is what they are calling the hurricane, artic air from Canada, and a storm system from the west all meeting at a low pressure area in PA/NY to create (the perfect storm #2).

Ya'll probably get some light misting.

We have leagues all winter in Ludington, MI. Never stop!

Under armor or similar wicking base layer. Carpenter pants. Gaters over my hiking boots and pants bottoms to stay dry in the snow drifts. Base layer top (wicking) and hoodie (t shirt as well if it is really cold). I never wear a coat when throwing. Layers is the key. I usually carry some gloves or preferrably mittens with me to keep my off hand warm. Hand warmers in my hoodie pocket for my throwing hand. Lots of micro fiber towels to keep my discs dry and not just push the water around. beanie hat for my big bald head.

I do the same. Under armor top with the hoddie is key. I hardly even wear a winter hat.