• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Wizards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innovafan2562

Eagle Member
I'm looking to pick up a couple more Wizards. SS or SSS in preferably white or light blue and about 170-175g. 7.5 to brand new. Have paypal ready so show me what you've got. Thanks

Last edited:
I have a really sweet original RFF in my thread (in my signature) for cheap. Its dead on with SSS stiffness and is baby blue. I also have a couple of SSS;s around and maybe a softer SS, I will let you know when I get home later.

I'm looking to pick up a couple more Wizards. SS or SSS in preferably white or light blue and about 170-175g. 7.5 to brand new. Have paypal ready so show me what you've got. Thanks

look at the sticky thread above u on page 1 got a new one for cheap

Interested in a 165 SSS Arch/Proto stamp or a 174 Proto Wizard with a Dynamic Discs Stamp? They are the two on the right. I can do both for $25 shipped.
DSC_02504_1203x800_zpse0540ac7.jpg

I just posted a thread with 14 Wizards and a white 175 SS I'd call 7/10.

Still looking for one more white SS or SSS with a blue stamp. If you have one you want to get rid of, shoot me a PM. 7 or 8-10 and 170-175g. Thanks

I have three softs left. They're firm, with a nice velvety grip. They've got the slightest bit of give in the flight plate. one white, one blue, one red.

Status
Not open for further replies.