• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

wolfhaley to Harmony Bends 2020

New 18 at Jefferson Barracks. If you run into any LAKERS; ask about John L's course. Cave course may be open again?...

I saw that a couple days ago. I'm probably going to play there anyway tomorrow. I'll have to check it out. Sioux Passage on Tuesday then Camden on Wednesday. Not sure what else yet. The wife must've got bit by something in the foot so we'll see how much we can play.

I think Rock Spring Park is underrated; perhaps because it's a good one to have a guide on. I happened to play league night with course designer in tow; so, perhaps that made my experience better than most...
Completely agree with this.
The discplay there is good.
The navigation ain't great, but not bad.
Neighborhood felt a bit sketchy.

If you are able to play, Crystal City, you'll be finding sand in your bag for weeks. FYI it's an old silica mine, not a cave, so Don't expect any geologic formations.

Pro Tip for Crystal City: call ahead and write down directions. GPS doesn't seem be able to navigate folks their consistently.

Last edited:
Rock spring park will be perfect for when I'm heading to Davenport it seems. I'll try to fit that in on Tuesday after Sioux Passage. Thanks guys 👍

I have no idea if Crystal city is even open. I have had that wishlisted for years but it won't be this trip. Though it would be nice to get out from this damn sun even for a little bit.

He died from an infected foot blister. That's crazy. I don't know if I'll have time for that, but I've seen the Bronze Fonz before 😁

I think I'll play Rock Spring tommorow afternoon. Jefferson Barracks 2 courses in the morning. Should be another solid day of disc golf.

Well I played both Jefferson Barracks courses yesterday then Rock Spring. Rock Spring needs some TLC. Kind of rough. JB courses were nice.

Played both Sioux Passage courses today. Both decent. If only Briscoe was as good on the front half as the back. The original was solid but unspectacular.

Looks like I'm going to get stormed out at Camden for the second time in a row tomorrow ��

^I can see parts of Camden II being pretty dangerous when wet. Hope the weather holds up for ya.

It's not looking good. I may have to try again in the fall. Hopefully the third times a charm.

Is Crystal City Underground even open? Didn't they get flooded real bad a couple years ago?

I'm not even sure. It's been listed as unplayable on here for a long time. A couple years I feel like. It does look like it would be fun though, unique at the very least.

Is Crystal City Underground even open? Didn't they get flooded real bad a couple years ago?

I'm not even sure. It's been listed as unplayable on here for a long time. A couple years I feel like. It does look like it would be fun though, unique at the very least.
I would be shocked if Crystal City ever came back. The disc golf course hasn't been consistently open since 2014. The place has had several floods since then. I heard a lot of "shady" comments about the owner when it was open, so it was always a shaky proposition. Somebody might get permission for a one-off sort of thing there, but the course really could be RIP'ed for all practical purposes.

I played there several times; the first time I was waiting on a tee looking around at the darkness and I realized that I love disc golf for getting me out in the sunshine and fresh air, of which the cave had neither. It's kinda hard to take something that unique and tell somebody who never got to go that they didn't miss much, but...you didn't miss much. :|

Just played a dumb 6 holer half in a dog park, literally. Then the Holten course, which is awesome. Headed to New Melle and then Quail Ridge now. Perfect weather today.
Lol, was that Ashland? I've never been able to force myself to stop there. There is a worse looking one on the route I take to Columbia in Westphalia; it's a classic "tee from the last basket" design. Haven't been able to force myself to play that one, either. If I was a serious course bagger I'd knock those two off just to say that I had.

Lol, was that Ashland? I've never been able to force myself to stop there. There is a worse looking one on the route I take to Columbia in Westphalia; it's a classic "tee from the last basket" design. Haven't been able to force myself to play that one, either. If I was a serious course bagger I'd knock those two off just to say that I had.

Yep, Ashland it was. You throw into and around a dog park. They literally just built it around the course. I've never seen that before lol.