• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

wolfhaley to KC and back

I'm pretty sure there's more states than that over on your side. I'd be sorta shocked if he didn't manage to hit a NY one. I bag courses casually compared to elmex. No joke :(

Well once he bags New Jersey, New York is right next door. And from New York, might as well hit CT, RI, MA, etc. ;)

But if you and the Mrs. are casual baggers, most of us are still sitting on the porch. :rolleyes:

Well once he bags New Jersey, New York is right next door. And from New York, might as well hit CT, RI, MA, etc. ;)

But if you and the Mrs. are casual baggers, most of us are still sitting on the porch. :rolleyes:

This was my thought after my first roadtrip to the NE in 2017. Might as well go back in 2018 and clean up the states I've missed. Still a bunch of great courses to play deserving of more trips, but at least I've played at least one in all those states.

now that i think about it i believe playrecords said yes hes played it to every course i asked him about very impressive resume

i didnt know they have 3 pads now at first calvary

it was a great time and impressive stats all around on the trip

and thank you for posting updates it was fun to follow along

Hey thanks but wolfhaley got me today with Whippin' Post (Paw Paw, WV). On my list next time I'm out that way...

Latest posts