• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

keep an eye out for Cameron Colglazier! That guy is good super fast and so smooth.

The champ tied for first in masters!

yeah... looks like Climo and Shultz shot the highest rated rounds of the day at 1075 in round 2. baggers.

not surprised to see Will in first.. although my pick of MJ isn't looking bad right now.

I Played MJ2 and played with the FPO, some of those girls are mean. Though they can play pretty well. Paige didn't look to happy when I saw her, and I believe she cut a finger on her throwing hand.

yeah... looks like Climo and Shultz shot the highest rated rounds of the day at 1075 in round 2. baggers.

not surprised to see Will in first.. although my pick of MJ isn't looking bad right now.

I didnt notice Schultz went down too! Can't help but wonder if they're having bagger's remorse, watching a teenager leading Open.

I just noticed that Justin Lammers in Juniors >17 would be leading womens open right now. They played the same courses. Pretty good for a teen.

i'm sure. all the tees had w '12 or something like that on them. scrapyard has different tees and the particular tees being used for worlds were marked. i would assume they played the same.

DGCR's own UNicedMe isn't doing too well. Stunk it up at Nevin.

Frank Delicious is +1 after one round at RL Smith.

aPfaff (formerly BMXcrazekid or something like that) is +2 after 2 rounds at Idlewild. Not bad.

I know ATL Scott (+6) & Brett Allen (+1) didn't do so well. Frank D is (+1) as well in that same pool that played RL Smith. Whiz is also in that pool and he's in contention with a (-3) but 7 shots off the lead.

I know ATL Scott (+6) & Brett Allen (+1) didn't do so well. Frank D is (+1) as well in that same pool that played RL Smith. Whiz is also in that pool and he's in contention with a (-3) but 7 shots off the lead.

Damn, Scott must have had too many giant margaritas before the round.

C'mon Scott, you've got to beat Felicious Drank at least.