• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

No apple products support the adobie file to view. NONE of the APPLE based systems will view it inless you have virtual box to open windows.

29mniwy.jpg

is all I see... :\

I'm on fence to commit the money do I have a few questions. Is the 7.99 a one time fee or is good for a period of time? Also will it give me access to previous broadcasts in the archive?

No problem! I had the same issue with the putting competition Sunday night.

On a side note, I'm so glad they got Billy Crump to commentate. He is very energetic, informative, and funny compared to the monotone and mundane others DGPTV has had.

I'm on fence to commit the money do I have a few questions. Is the 7.99 a one time fee or is good for a period of time? Also will it give me access to previous broadcasts in the archive?

I'm not sure Big, I think it is just for this event, but I think there is an official statement on their Facebook somewhere. Also, I did see links to like the 2004, 2005, 2007 Worlds, not sure about other archived videos. I'll check.

Latest posts