• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worlds updates

Nope wont stream on iphone inless you buy some 5 dollar app and it still doent work great. We spoke about this yesterday check a few pages back.

its no prob im still kicking my self you know where.Lastnight at the flymart they supposedly had 20 dollar barstamps and 20 dollar glo comets i searched for 2 hours and didnt find anything ofcourse today its everywhere.

I brought $300 just to buy glo comets and any kind of buzzzes. I did get a ti wasp realized while buying it cat allen was selling it to me. So she signed it. Uh shes so pretty.

I brought $300 just to buy glo comets and any kind of buzzzes. I did get a ti wasp realized while buying it cat allen was selling it to me. So she signed it. Uh shes so pretty.

I would have begged for a picture! Speaking of the women, I was really hoping to watch the womens round today...to be honest I could give a sh!t less about the ams :thmbdown:

I told my wife sorry. :) i couldnt take my eyes off her. and paige signed my wifes ti stalker she was happy too.

wow someone is going to make a killing off those buzzz and comets.. sad thing is they will list them on here and ebay for $50+ but i guess thats how it works :\

Ill prob drink myself to sleep tonight for missing out on those glo comets and barstamps. Makes me sick thinking about it. I also hear there was SUPER cheap FR buzzzes. It sucks bc where ever they were was hiden i looked for 2 hrs and couldnt find em ppl had them everywhere and if you asked they were like screw you.

Latest posts