• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Disc ever purchased?

For the discs I have bought it would have to be the DX Aviar. Not to diss the disc, because it's an awesome disc. For me though it's my worst disc purchased because I never use it. I use my Discraft Comet which I have a lot more control over.

Lattitude 64 Primitus. Feels horrible and it sounds like a plate when you release it.

Lots of Groove Haters, I love my grooves, and the Monarch aint bad either they just turn over a little quick which makes them great for certain shots. The worst disc I've bought was the Disccraft Elite-Z flick Dyed. It was a 171. I actually threw it into the ocean when we went to the coast last weekend. I tossed a Discraft Venom into the ocean too but that one was on accident.

JK Aviar-X and the Soft Voodoo have been my favorite putters.

One disc I thought would be good but is just too flimsy and doesnt fly well is my R-Pro Cro 175. Maybe I just got a flimsy one or something but it sucks...alot

Note to the above, I loved my Raging Inferno DT and my friends all fell in love with it too. I lost it last weekend also. Atleast I didnt throw it in the Ocean though ;)

Last edited:
Innova SL. I gave it all the chances in the world to fly right to no avail. It's also responsible for why I don't throw Star plastic.

The SL is one of my most trusted discs- although I do have a beat Pro plastic one, so I can't vouch for the star plastic.

I think the worst disc I've ever bought is a Discraft Soft Magnet. I have only had it for a month, and it's wear is incredibly disgusting. It looks like a topographigal map of the Rockies- there are rolling hills around it's edges and it seems like I've had it for centuries. I only use it for puts, and throw pretty weak when I do- yet it feels like it's been taco'd. I loved it when it started, but this plastic just sucks.

Lattitude 64 Primitus. Feels horrible and it sounds like a plate when you release it.

Is it a gripline? I have a medius and it makes a hollow PVC kind of sound when it hits things. I like my medius though...like a core with more fade.

I agree. I have two buddies that love Quest, but I just don't see it. My Laser 100m is some hot garbage and the first disc I offer to new players just learning. Just in case they toss it in the water, I could care less.

The Orc.
I can throw faster stuff and slower stuff, but the Orc is a piece of c**p.
I just gave them both to my son. He likes 'em. That doesn't mean he can control them, he just likes 'em.

So much hate with the Groove, I would like to say I love mine!

I bought a used Lighting something and it was the worst disc ever. Not sure why I paid money for that beach frisbee.

Lightning #2 Slice. That didn't work out too well. And I too have not had much success with Rocs or Aviars. Do like my Orc though.

Definately gotta be my DX Shark. I really don't know why I carry it. Maybe for those shots that I wouldn't be heartbroken to lose one. Also can't stand my Champion Aviar. I just picked up a used DX Skeeter, and the Aviar may be a disc away from losing its spot i the bag.

I loved my Orc(that is, before I lost it in the woods), so I don't know what's the bad rep the Orc's got. And I am very glad to hear that nobody hates my favorite disc, my Champion Panther(which I never hear too much about on here, maybe time to start a thread to get some imput on this disc.)

Ding ding...they have bad attitudes...thats why! ;)

I've heard the Orcs are not to kind to the human race. But it shouldn't be lost! It went into a small patch of trees. Looked everywhere inside, around and past the patch and in over an hour of searching, nothing. The course gnomes must have found it.

I'd have to say my Aviar. I still keep one in my bag because it makes a great plate to eat bbq sandwiches off of between rounds.

Of course, I can't putt anyway.

Woodpecker

Latest posts