• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Worst Lie Ever?

I gripped lock something so bad I threw it about 50 feet behind me, it hit the fence of the baseball field and rolled about 150 towards the last holes tee pad. It put the basket of a 300 foot open hole, to about 450 away with a trees directly in front of me. I was glad to only 6 it.

I stay away from deep wood throws. I'm deathly afraid of chiggers.

One bad round scared me and my body for life. Now I drink deet for breakfast to keep those boogers from violating my body again.

You think this is a joke? My wife thought I had a pimple on my rear. I had to explain that it was a bug bite I got while playing disc golf.

Needless to say I wasn't getting any action.

my worst lie was when i told my wife i was going to work and then was later seen on sportscenter....ooops...........nah jk, but that would suck.....

as far as dg goes, i dont have bad lies, i always throw in the fairway, or park it...

**heres one^^ :)

You think this is a joke? My wife thought I had a pimple on my rear. I had to explain that it was a bug bite I got while playing disc golf.

Needless to say I wasn't getting any action.

Why was she worried about your rear? Um, thats not the business end.;)

The worst lie I ever came across in disc golf went by the name p$chofi$h but they went out of business, thank goodness.

"change" hasn't cost thousands of american lives...just a couple of dozen to this point, and those could be contributed to the WMD lie, kinda like inherited base runners in baseball

I am going to let this go as it doesnt belong here. I was just picking before, but now I have to state my piece and be done with it.

If you went to work at a job, and the best you could do is say, "The last guys was a lot worse" and that last guys is as bad as some people say they are, how long do you think your job will last?

Or, with the runner thing. Say the last guy left you three runners on base but while you are there, those runners score; followed by 3 other runners not previously on base; and 3 more runners are on base again. Those still inherited? Of course, im not talking about Iraq here, I am talking about the deficit.

My point is, none of these politicians on either side think they serve the actual people. Its all politics and bowing to their supporting ideologs and lobyists and Obama is no "change" to any of this. In fact, hes probably the most hard lined to either side of the spectrum there is but is the first to point a finger at the other side and say they are doing "politics as usual."

Thats why I put "Change" as a joke because to me it is a joke that doesnt even have to be said; just observed; but I am sorry if people took offense to it.

Last edited:
it was foolish of me to ever think that a disc golf thread could be free of obnoxious political jabber.

screw you guys... im going home.

Being squished in a Banyon tree in Oahu that was about 10 feet up. There was no meter rule but they said I could throw behind it. The problem was that those trees are freakishly wide (about 15-20 feet) leaving me no shot so I was forced to squish up there with my knees in my chest and throw it all hunched over towards the basket. It went like 15 feet and I was still 30 feet away. BRUTAL! A lot of effort went in to climbing that bastard and I had a crummy result. Oh well, atleast I was dging.

This is a pretty tough lie.

IMG_7747.JPG

It's hole #21 at Shawshank. That's a 246' uphill hole to an "island" green (which is really a grass area encircled by a driveway). You get three tin-cup shots from the tee after which you "go to jail" which is the drop-zone inside the cage. The first round of the tournament you had to throw through the bars if you went to the DZ. The second round you could go over the top if you wanted. More pix in this album: http://picasaweb.google.com/ericjubin/ShawshankIII

This is a pretty tough lie.

IMG_7747.JPG

It's hole #21 at Shawshank. That's a 246' uphill hole to an "island" green (which is really a grass area encircled by a driveway). You get three tin-cup shots from the tee after which you "go to jail" which is the drop-zone inside the cage. The first round of the tournament you had to throw through the bars if you went to the DZ. The second round you could go over the top if you wanted. More pix in this album: http://picasaweb.google.com/ericjubin/ShawshankIII

that is a hell of a shot.

Latest posts