• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Would like to see from Latitude 64

I want a river that is flatter, and as such has a bit less glide but a touch more speed.
Basically a river pro
8/4.5ish/-.5/2.5ish

Id like to so either a stiffer version of Retro plastic or a non rubbery feeling version of Zero Hard

I would like to see drivers made in the zero line plastic. Just like Westside discs makes the BT for their drivers. A opto or gold line or a frost dagger would be nice. And bring back the test material plastic please!!!!!!

Flight charts can be very wrong, and it is in the case of the thief. The thief is a lot more understable than the thief.

You mean Eagle and yes it is listed as minus one turn, basically between an Eagle and Eagle L. Not sure I haven't thrown one.

Would love to see a Gold Line Maul for right hand turns that hang in the air forever with no fade out. TP Hatchets are sweet for this but would love to give them the Pepsi Challenge with a GL Maul.

I'll always bag eagles but I could get buy with a flat Opto Spark, much less glide than Saint Pro and Dave's new sig disc.

I've got a buddy that overshoots a 460' slight downhill with his Saint Pro. IMO, Saintpro flies more distance driver lines than fairway driver lines and no way I'm throwing it into a decent headwind.

My want for Lat64 is an Opto Dagger.

More winter plastic

I like to have all my trilogy discs in the winter plastic. My biggest want is a elasto Harp. My bt softs look like a mini roller coaster and leave more fade and stick to be desired at the end. I currently bag Warden, judge, Escape and claymore in the winter plastic.
Side note, I have been playing fore a little over a year, so I currently bag 5 escapes. They match my arm speed and go 15 feet shorter than any high speed driver I have.

I throw a river and a Saint but want to thow more lat. Any recommendations? I don't care the type of disc.

I was noticing that Latitude 64 has a big gap in the Speed-11 stable/understable area. Sort of where the Insanity and Avenger SS are.

I'd love to see a high glide disc from that area. Like the Flow but less overstable than the Flow.. An 11,7,-2,2 or 11,7,-1,2 disc. High glide, more distance than the Fury, Jade, Saint, etc.

Would anyone else like such a thing?

For real, Lat 64 is deff my favorite company yet. I tried the flow but way to overstable, the Saint is PERFECT!!! but cant get more than 300-325 feet from her. 11/6/-2/1 or 2 would be mint!

Out of curiosity, anybody thrown a Retro Saint yet? Methinks this could be a fun disc to throw.

I like to have all my trilogy discs in the winter plastic. My biggest want is a elasto Harp. My bt softs look like a mini roller coaster and leave more fade and stick to be desired at the end. I currently bag Warden, judge, Escape and claymore in the winter plastic.
Side note, I have been playing fore a little over a year, so I currently bag 5 escapes. They match my arm speed and go 15 feet shorter than any high speed driver I have.

I'm with you on the frost plastic. I would really like to see some more molds in snow plastic too to give it a try especially now that winter has hit and it's freaking cold out.

Latest posts