• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Would you attempt a 300' drive over water?

Would you throw over water if the nearest land was 300' away?

• Yes

Votes: 155 50.8%
  • No

Votes: 114 37.4%
  • Only in tournament play

Votes: 36 11.8%

• Total voters
this is one of the best "man up" holes in socal:

5f28dc80.jpg

small window over the water and 350+ before youre back over dry land. have to have a disc with a lot of glide dialed in to make it.

i go the girl route.:\

its the signature hole at Prado, socals fun new 18.

the course was open with grass tees for a few months. they kept pulling the tee on that hole back and back and back. i LOVE where they put the concrete.

this is one of the best "man up" holes in socal:

5f28dc80.jpg

small window over the water and 350+ before youre back over dry land. have to have a disc with a lot of glide dialed in to make it.

i go the girl route.:\

Nice hole...yeah, I'd go RHFH with a Surge SS or Vision, try to just clear the water and finish with a Buzzz or Gator...maybe a Hydra:)

Oh...and get a hair cut you hippie!

I would definitely loose a couple drivers before I got my drive dialed in on that one. I'd be all for taking the water route.

Seems like a good hole to force an overstable disc like a force or star Xcal over and let it come back.

Voted no because my best drives are around 325. If you had said 275' yes, but only if I had a chance at a 2. If it wasn't going to improve my score, I wouldn't risk losing a disc.

I'm out there to play disc golf, not patty cake. Real men throw rollers across ducks.

Few years younger and you would of got a kick to the head instead of a pm from frank.
They both leave you with the same feeling

I keep a Valk that I've been meaning to send to hell for a while now, just for such occasions.

Latest posts