• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

WWJT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but who meditates more?

It's hard to out-meditate the "original" Buddha, but when people say stuff about you like "Nobody has ever spoken like this man before," you've probably done your share.

I bet either one of them would play a round with you if the occasion was right. :)

Haha this brings up a conversation i had with a few buddies when i first started playing. We started taking biblical characters and making them a disc. For instance, the Jesus disc floats on water. We had more but i can't remember

A buddy of mine came back from Bowling Green with a 2nd place finish in Advanced Masters. Apparently two of the final 9 holes played over water with some decent carry to get over. On one of those drives he said he screwed up and threw too low, but the disc seemed to pick up speed as it came down and skipped once, twice, three, then finally a forth time across the lake and landed dry on the other side.

So now you know...Jesus would throw a Pro Destroyer. It walks on water, man!

Well, in Hindu, Shiva is the destroyer so yeah. Probably throw a destroyer.

Im not sure what hed throw but i know he wouldnt thow prem or foriegn plastic- prem isnt very humble and as all americans know, he is a us nationalist ;)

buzzy.jpg

He'd throw my Buzzy Christ. Dye by BennettUA

Moses, Jesus and God are playing Disc golf. They step up to a hole with a 400' water carry and woods all around. Moses steps up and throws his shot and it is great but not going to be long enough. He raises his hands and parts the waters to let his disc land on dry ground. He walks out and throws his upshot to the basket. Jesus goes next and throws a great shot, but it is not going to be quite long enough. As the disc gets to the water, it just kind of stays above the water so Jesus walks out on the water and throws his upshot. Finally God steps up and throws a tee shot and shanks it off into the woods. You hear it start hitting a few branches and the next thing you know, it is flying out of the woods and hits center chains on the basket.

Never mind the bad theology, I find myself amused.

As far as what any of them would throw, I am picking the Boss.
Jesus and Moses are playing disc golf. They come to a HUGE carry over the water, and Jesus pulls out his Aviar.

Moses: "Jesus, that's a huge carry -- you need to at LEAST throw your Roc."

Jesus: "Ken Climo can carry that with an Aviar, so can I."

Jesus throws, and his Aviar ALMOST carries, but splashes in the water. He tells Moses to go get it. Moses taps the side of the water with his umbrella, and the water parts. He walks through on dry land and gets the Aviar.

This happens THREE times, and each time the Aviar falls short. Finally, Moses says "Dude, seriously. If you throw that stupid putter one more time, I'm not going to get it for you." And once again, the putter is wet.

Jesus walks down and starts walking on the water to try to find it. By this time there's a pretty good backup on the tee, and one of the guys behind Moses looks at Jesus on the water and asks, "Who does that guy think he is, Jesus Christ?"

Moses says, "No, He IS Jesus Christ. He THINKS he's Ken Climo."
:D

And for anyone who is offended by this, I'm an ordained Southern Baptist preacher. If I can deal with a little humor, so can you ;-)

To the OP, Jesus would throw an Ion. That's all. Creation started with an ion, after all ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.