• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

XS vs. XL

SeanMeacham

I need help in understanding if there is a difference between the Discraft XS and the XL in the Elite Z plastic? The XS (1.5) has been my go to disc for some time, and unfortunately lost it the other night. I did however receive an XL in Elite Z plastic (1.5) in my misprint package. Can anyone help me to understand the differences, if there are any???

Thank you for the help!

So you are saying the XL is more overstable than the XS? I have thrown the XL once so far, and it seems to be flying a little farther then my old xs, but seems to be more understable?? I don't know.......

I love my XS it is the best mid to mid-long thumber i have ever thrown. It is the best disc in my bag. The XL is good as well but the XS is just a little more consistent.

I haven't had an XS in a while but I used to throw an Elite Z XS alot and at the same time I was using an Elite X XL. I remember the XS being easier to turnover while the XL always has been for me more of a hold the line kind of flight.

i threw the xl then stepped up to the xs, the XS doesn't turn over as easy and flys further, my Z XS is my main driver, deadly straight for my strength which is around 300ft. my xl has become a roller and anhyzer disc

i found the XS to be more overstable than the XL - the XL had very little fade at the end of its flight - i need to buy another

I really like my XS and goes really far and straight for me. My go to disc for tunnel shots. I used to have an XL but lost it before I really got a feel for it.

The XL is a bit slower than the XS. The XL is more of a longer control driver and the XS is a slower distance driver. If you're more familiar with Innova it's like comparing a TL (XL) to a Viking (XS).

Awesome advice guys....I probably should just go get a new XS, but I am cheap as hell. I may just give the XL a shot and see how it works for me.

I like my XL. Great fairway driver and pretty accurate.

Latest posts