• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] XT - New Plastic from Innova?

I say it's not enough. They need to continue to improve their plastics. More options and better options!

I say it's not enough. They need to continue to improve their plastics. More options and better options!

I don't agree with you 90% of the time, but I second this! Gstar versions have replaced most of my favorite drivers and I'm extremely optimistic about XT

I give this thread one star for its complete and utter lack of useful information, and post upon post of mindless bickering.
What a **** show.

Some of come to the forums to actually learn something. You guys wanna fight about it? Take it to the landfill where it belongs.

I know. I thought I had some good information and they started going back and forth. :thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown:

I give this thread one star for its complete and utter lack of useful information, and post upon post of mindless bickering.
What a **** show.

Some of come to the forums to actually learn something. You guys wanna fight about it? Take it to the landfill where it belongs.

I know. I thought I had some good information and they started going back and forth. :thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown:

You guys realize the disc subforum is a small step above the landfill right? Lol

From the way it's worded, the blend of pro they molded the Nova in is what XT will be. Some guy in the Nova thread said his was run over by a car and came out lightly scuffed. Not bad for a disc as deep as the Nova.

I love the grip of this plastic, and my Novas got me 2 aces last month. It's too bad I'm not interested in the Atlas.

I am interested in XT Leopards, PDs, Rocs and Aurora MS.

That was not a fish tale... I have witnesses... still putt with that Nova.

Run over upside down, then flipped up and tacoed by the rear tire of a Toyota Highlander. Thought it was toast, but all it has was a slight crease in the flightplate. the rim didn't even warp when I picked it up.

I saw with my own eyes team stamped XT rocs and BB aviars. Who knows what molds they will actually mass produce but I'm guessing it will definitely be more than just the over molds. Plastic felt great by the way. Stiff but grippy

I am actually looking forward to an atlas in this material. As soon as I got the Nova I have I said to myself that they should do the atlas in thus plastic combo.

I saw with my own eyes team stamped XT rocs and BB aviars. Who knows what molds they will actually mass produce but I'm guessing it will definitely be more than just the over molds. Plastic felt great by the way. Stiff but grippy

Star like material?

So firmer than G*, longer-lived than Pro, with a tackiness like my beloved Nova?

XT everything, please.

Is the Atlas a strange choice for this plastic? The overmold is still the old material, correct?

I would rather see a teebird or roc released.

I'd be excited for them to release almost a full line for XT the way they did for G*. I've had a couple of G* that I loved, I still carry a krait in my bag. It'd be nice to actually get a good review on this XT. Makes me think it's gonna feel more rubbery/grippy, but be as stiff and non flexible as McPro

Stopped by GGGT yesterday and picked up a 180g XT Atlas. Played a quick round and threw Star Atlas vs XT Atlas for comparison. The Star Atlas is a great multipurpose mid range. Can hold any line. Predictable fade. Everything you need.

The XT is interesting. It will definitely be a good wet / cold weather Atlas. Tacky grip is great. They flew approximately the same lines - I thought the XT was slightly less stable than Star.

My biggest issue is it seemed to amplify any flaw in release / form. I love the Star Atlas because it always seems to be solid, never a wobble. Easy to control distance. The XT Atlas was a litte inconsistent (for me) - I would have some solid throws followed by an ugly one. Maybe is the increased flexibility of XT? Maybe it was a mental issue with new plastic. I guess I'll have to go out again and throw - hate when that happens.....

Stopped by GGGT yesterday and picked up a 180g XT Atlas. Played a quick round and threw Star Atlas vs XT Atlas for comparison. The Star Atlas is a great multipurpose mid range. Can hold any line. Predictable fade. Everything you need.

The XT is interesting. It will definitely be a good wet / cold weather Atlas. Tacky grip is great. They flew approximately the same lines - I thought the XT was slightly less stable than Star.

My biggest issue is it seemed to amplify any flaw in release / form. I love the Star Atlas because it always seems to be solid, never a wobble. Easy to control distance. The XT Atlas was a litte inconsistent (for me) - I would have some solid throws followed by an ugly one. Maybe is the increased flexibility of XT? Maybe it was a mental issue with new plastic. I guess I'll have to go out again and throw - hate when that happens.....

^Maybe it was just you... no offense of course

Latest posts