• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Yesteryears Okthrowberfest voting threads...

Time to add to the list....

Who's ready to get Okthrowberfest 2016 rolling?!?!

Haven't been on in FOREVER, but it's time to start prepping. Gotta start contacting sponsors ASAP! Feel free to start getting YOUR donations ready, or contacting your club, or grabbing sweet gear at WORLDS to add to the prize pool!

I'm moving this weekend but I'll be set up by Sunday and will start cracking on the details and thread!

Time to add to the list....

Who's ready to get Okthrowberfest 2016 rolling?!?!

Haven't been on in FOREVER, but it's time to start prepping. Gotta start contacting sponsors ASAP! Feel free to start getting YOUR donations ready, or contacting your club, or grabbing sweet gear at WORLDS to add to the prize pool!

I'm moving this weekend but I'll be set up by Sunday and will start cracking on the details and thread!
Haven't seen your name in a while. DGCR was missing another lefty.

Bennett, weren't you moving last year or the year before that? You need to start moving in November/December instead of August/September/October. :)

Bennett, weren't you moving last year or the year before that? You need to start moving in November/December instead of August/September/October. :)

Yes, after this weekend I will have moved 4 times in a little over a year....time to STOP!

Yeah, I'm almost done with mine, but Bennett hasn't been on since 9/20. :eek:

Also, Bennett, I got a box to send you. Just need your address, since I'm sure you moved since last year.

Bennett has always been the mastermind behind this contest. Hope he is alright!

Okthrowberfest 2016 is definitely going to go ahead one way or another. We are trying to reach out to Bennett and see if he needs any help running it.

Dyers, please go ahead and get your submissions in the works... it will happen... I guarantee! :thmbup:

Last edited:
I sent Bennett an email to let him know that I can drop by Gateway to see about a donation. Just let me know where to send stuff when we get squared away

Okthrowberfest 2016 is definitely going to go ahead one way or another. We are trying to reach out to Bennett and see if he needs any help running it.

Dyers, please go ahead and get your submissions in the works... it will happen... I guarantee! :thmbup:

Cool. I thought about stepping up and sent email as well being we worked on some housing stuff before. If you need some help just holler. I think i could get a donation or two for sure.

I sent Bennett an email to let him know that I can drop by Gateway to see about a donation. Just let me know where to send stuff when we get squared away
That would be great. If you could please coordinate with Noill and we can take care of it.

Cool. I thought about stepping up and sent email as well being we worked on some housing stuff before. If you need some help just holler. I think i could get a donation or two for sure.
That would be great... we're kind of trying to put this together at the 11th hour so any help would be appreciated!

yep, I am monitoring this e-mail:

okthrowberfest(at)dgcoursereview(dot)com