• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Yet Another First Ace Thread (YAFAT)

Greg Layton

Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Just recorded my first hole in one at Fallasburg Park in Lowell, MI. Hole 2, 243' blind dogleg left. The best part was that my wife was there to witness it. I threw and heard a noise and I asked her if she heard chains, we both just kind of stared at each other for a second and walked around the bend and saw the disc sitting there. It was unreal.

fallasburgace.jpg

Sweet congrats. My ole lady hasnt seen any of mine yet

Thanks guys. That's a 12x KC Pro Roc, btw. I'm not going to retire it; seems like a waste to put a nicely broke in disc on the shelf. Since it's a midrange there's not much chance of losing it.

Thanks guys. That's a 12x KC Pro Roc, btw. I'm not going to retire it; seems like a waste to put a nicely broke in disc on the shelf. Since it's a midrange there's not much chance of losing it.

Congratz, glad to see it was a 12x, such an underrated disc. They really aren't that bad. The flatter white ones are so sweet.

Congrats Greg! Your second ace is right around the corner!

Congrats, W. Michigan bud! My first was hole 14 at Old Farm in Grand Rapids three years ago. Gonna run Fallasburg tomorrow, I'll say hi to #2 for ya!

Next time, make sure you get a picture of the disc still in the basket or no one will believe you. Any schmuck can hold up a disc and pose next to a basket! :D

Congrats! It won't be the last!

Next time, make sure you get a picture of the disc still in the basket or no one will believe you. Any schmuck can hold up a disc and pose next to a basket!

But it's most certainly not possible for anyone to put a disc in the chains if you're not standing on the tee... Uh oh.. Wait a second... Eh nevermind.

Good job Greg. Fallasburg is a great course. #2 is tough because of a lot of trees blocking the basket, thats a tough ace, way to go!!

Congrats....cant wait till I can make a "Hit my 50th today" thread