• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Yet Another Idea for the PDGA Website

jmhoekst

Birdie Member
With the recent thread about "Holy Crap, Cale is pre registered for two tournaments", I got an idea that I think would be cool.

A lot of us like to know where the top pros are playing each weekend (at least I do). So, I propose the PDGA website show which future tournaments players are pre registered for. All this data should be available, so I don't see why it couldn't happen. I'd like to go to Cale's player page and see where he's planning to be in the coming weeks.

And while we're at it, why can't unofficial tournament results also appear on the player page, too, just be labeled as such. Two lists, one official, one unofficial. Maybe my wish will come true for Christmas!?!?!

Thoughts? :popcorn:

Great idea. The information is already there. It's just a matter of putting at our fingertips. :thmbup:

Ganz already did this maybe a week ago. If you look up a player, the tourneys they've pre-registered for are shown.

Yes, the PDGA has already done it's part to aid you in stalking your favorite players. :)

Unofficial and official ratings never exist at the same time. Ganz has just fixed it so the unofficial ratings never disappear any more until the official ratings appear. The sneaky way you can tell whether the PDGA has the TD report for an event for the next update is to hover your mouse over the gold cup on the calendar listing. If it doesn't say unofficial on the hover but it does say unofficial on the scores page, the PDGA has the report and official ratings will be posted in the next update such as this Tuesday. If you hover the mouse and it says unofficial, then the PDGA does not yet have the TD report.

Unofficial and official ratings never exist at the same time. Ganz has just fixed it so the unofficial ratings never disappear any more until the official ratings appear. The sneaky way you can tell whether the PDGA has the TD report for an event for the next update is to hover your mouse over the gold cup on the calendar listing. If it doesn't say unofficial on the hover but it does say unofficial on the scores page, the PDGA has the report and official ratings will be posted in the next update such as this Tuesday. If you hover the mouse and it says unofficial, then the PDGA does not yet have the TD report.

So what's up with this tournament? There's no option to display ratings.

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/92177

Is there a way to see this on a phone browser?

I think some events got processed the old way for this update before Ganz made the change.