• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Yikun Sports. New disc company from China.

Now this sounds like the speed 11 disc I've been dreaming of. Finally, trees no longer a factor.

鵕鸟 JUN NIAO (a big sparrow hawk)
JUN has a thick and strong rim. Its high speed and steady glide can match for any conditions as expected. In addition, it is able to get through obstacles like trees.

Support your country!:thmbdown:

I understand that you do not support Chinese products/work practices but I can assure you that Yikun discs are top notch and manufactured quite conventionally. Eric, their ambassador for DGCR, is an awesome guy with a huge passion for disc sports.
I have all three of their current discs are they all are very, very solid.

If you can get past the stigma that is Chinese made products, your game may benefit from these consistent flying molds.

I just have a hard time supporting "Communism":( It's what our soldiers have been fighting around the world for over 100 years!

I'd say Yikun is using good old fashioned hard work ingenuity to sell products. They're going about it the right way. Their plastic feels top notch if you have any interest, Eric gave out his Skype name and is always willing to talk.

If you want to stick to US only plastic, that's fine. But I'd be willing to bet we all have discs that have used Chinese plastic pellets. More sweet Yikun discs for the rest of us ;)

I would expect most discussions of Chinese manufacturing not to end well. Quality products and China are not synonymous.

You make it sound like you don't have any Made in China products at all. I'm willing to bet 90% of the crap in your house right now came from China.

Fact is, USA is too lazy to make our own sh!t, so they'd rather buy cheap in bulk from these other countries. Blame the right people.

Fact is, USA is too lazy to make our own sh!t, so they'd rather buy cheap in bulk from these other countries. Blame the right people.

Lazy has nothing to do with it. The US has abandoned tariffs in the name of free trade. Manufacturing in a place that doesn't have all of these "pesky labor regulations" is way too attractive to companies trying to improve their profitability.

Latest posts