• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You can only carry 3 discs a driver,mid,and a putter. What do you choose?

At the 1992 PDGA Pro Worlds in Detroit, I watched Crazy John Brooks hand carry three discs; a DX Viper, DX Roc and a DX Aviar. He shot a course record! In the Pro Worlds, with three discs! It's not the arrows, it's the Indian.

Macdaddy has a point...kinda. While I am certain McBeth would slaughter me with just a Roc3 and a McPro Aviar I think the "arrows" of todays game factor in as well.

1992 was a long time ago (I was 8) and the sport has evolved a lot. And although the Indians did pretty well for awhile they eventually fell to the firearms of the cowboys (read Innova High Speed Distance Driver).

From a guy that has only played for 2 months and counting.. If I had to choose three at this point I would pick my Champion Leopard, KC-Pro Roc, and Pro-D Challenger.

Teebird
Roc
Aviar.
Pretty much all I carry anyway.
These 3 molds take up 14 out of the 20 discs in my bag.

Opto saint,roc3 and a chalked out RFF wizard.:cool: Now that is a money stack. I lost my metal flake opto saint it hurt my soul when it came up missing it was like my best friend. :( :banghead:

This would depend on the wind for this guys. I will play 2 different scenarios

30 mph winds
driver:Z predator 171g
Mid:08 worlds flx drone 176g
Putter:Legacy clutch 168g

No wind
Driver:First run z crush 173g
Mid:New run esp comet flat 178g
Putter:4 chain pulse magnet 167g

This being said the magnet and clutch are basically the same disc but the clutch is newer and hyzers out some where the magnet is so beatup and chunked up it doesnt really hyzer. Drone is real stable, comet is neutral and I can do anything with it. Pred is crazy stable, crush is stable still but can throw annys that flex out of it still.

Latest posts