• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You can only carry 3 discs a driver,mid,and a putter. What do you choose?

I would never consider to replace my nice and straight putter for a OS one. Even though Caltrop seems much glidier than the Harp?

The Caltrop (at least in base plastic) beats in quickly to straight. I have it paired with a Harp that I use for almost all approaches. I prefer a little OS when putting. Probably a form flaw...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the disc were for me:

Classic blend Deputy
Zflx Buzzz
Lucid Escape

But if somebody new to the game ask me what to buy as there first disc, i will chose Innova discs because thats what most sporting goods stores here have.
DX Aviar
Champion Mako3
Champion Leopard3

If the disc were for me:

Classic blend Deputy
Zflx Buzzz
Lucid Escape

But if somebody new to the game ask me what to buy as there first disc, i will chose Innova discs because thats what most sporting goods stores here have.
DX Aviar
Champion Mako3
Champion Leopard3

yes! Aviar, Mako3 and Leopard3 would be the best $25 a new player could spend IMHO.

SSS Wizard 175g
Champion Roc3 180g
Star Tern 165g

To be honest...if I just used these 3 discs all the time, I'd probably play a lot more consistent.

The Caltrop (at least in base plastic) beats in quickly to straight. I have it paired with a Harp that I use for almost all approaches. I prefer a little OS when putting. Probably a form flaw...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And they feel real nice in the hand... Mercy is quite stable but beats into straight and then slightly US.
Extremely underrated p&a, best one I've tried (prefer it over Pure since it's more HSS but still slower). It is actually all putters I bag, even for competition, three Mercy and a TP Harp.

Legacy Gravity Hunter (currently bag 1)
Discraft ti Comet (currently bag 2)
Lat64 opto River (currently bag 2)

I play 2 or 3 disc rounds regularly. I will still go with my last answer.

Relay / Alias / Anode

Though the Tesla is trying really hard to replace the Relay.

Clutch
Truth
FD Jackal

This is what I throw on most shots anyway

Funny - Almost 5 years later and the only thing I would change is the putter. Colt or Harp, depending on how windy the day.

Star Teebird
DX Roc
Classic Aviar

About a year later and I would change the Star Teebird for a Champ Thunderbird. Fairly sure that DX Rocs and Classic Aviars will always have a place in my bag.

just played a round with a TL, Kite and Aviar. super fun! I plan to try it for a couple weeks.

For me, star Teebird, Z Buzzz, Ti Zone

I could still make that work. Just yesterday I had a nice, quick after work round with a Star Wraith, Z Buzzz, and Plasma Ion. That driver spot is still a tough one to figure out, but the Wraith worked great yesterday. Wind was pretty strong, but switching from BH to FH in various situations worked great with the Wraith and Buzzz.

Latest posts