• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You can only carry 3 discs a driver,mid,and a putter. What do you choose?

QOLF
Star Stingray
Star Aviar P & A

(I just had a work trip to AZ a couple of weeks ago and only took 5 discs. In addition to the three discs mentioned above I also took an ESP Buzzz and a JK Aviar for actual putting. So from recent experience, drilling it down to three would mean the list that I posted.)

Last edited:
I have decided on different choices now.

Driver would be a Freak(PD)
Mid would be a Comet
Putter would be a Wizard

I think last time I posted Saint as my driver,but I've come to realize the greatness of my Freaks(PD). :thmbup:

I put with my beat rock and carry a fresh one if allowed to not carry a putter. drive with a teebird. My rocs probably do more than the average mid putter combo so I Win? in theory. watcha think?
just trying to spice up the thread here. Saw a lot of the same types of answers.
if you have to carry a putter, then my answer similar to the rest.
just trying to gather whether two mids would be considered an advantage in this scenaio.

Personally I could be ok with my volt and ion, no need for more, it's like getting a sunroof. It isnt needed but I love the breeze.