• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You can only carry 3 discs a driver,mid,and a putter. What do you choose?

Changes every-time ...

I am still figuring out what works, so today it would be:

Relay - Tangent - Anode

Predator (Big-Z), Buzzz (ESP), Judge (Classic Blend)

I can't get over how well I can hit my lines (especially forehand) with the Predator, as unorthodox as that choice may be as my main driver. :)

Spike - my primary upshot disc (I use it up to 150' or so now and could throw it quite a bit farther if needed). I can putt with it also and maintain much, if not all, of my shorter putting "ability"
Tyrant - I could make it work for a wide variety of shots up to 280' or so
Kahu - my current distance driver flavor of the week

Tern - Roc3 - Aviar

Would prolly sneak my Cobra under my shirt though. Gets me out of a lot of tricky spots.

Relearning at the moment and only throwing 2 discs, but if I were to add another right now it would look like this:

P1x
Star VRoc
Champ Leopard

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

my choices change every month along with my form and what new discs i have

But right now, on a day without much wind

Driver = Gstar Krait -seasoned- for FH and BH drives

Mid = Z-Flx Buzzz for, well, Buzzzy things

Putter = Yeti Pro Aviar, my go to putter- feels great with just the right amount of fade

My first Pro grade set.

I would choose what i just bought: All Innova- Champ Archon 167g, KC PRO ROC 170g, Champ Aviar putter 170g. Here's the kicker; i havent even got to throw them yet!. My first set ever was the dreaded Franklin set. Got it at Wal Mart on closeout. Now i know why. Lol

I would choose what i just bought: All Innova- Champ Archon 167g, KC PRO ROC 170g, Champ Aviar putter 170g. Here's the kicker; i havent even got to throw them yet!. My first set ever was the dreaded Franklin set. Got it at Wal Mart on closeout. Now i know why. Lol

Definite upgrade. Looks like the standard Franklin set is about the same weight distribution as the new one. Post distances and the good folks here will certainly help with basic form and useful suggestions.

Thanks

Definite upgrade. Looks like the standard Franklin set is about the same weight distribution as the new one. Post distances and the good folks here will certainly help with basic form and useful suggestions.

Thanks bro. I may be throwing tomorrow or Wednesday.

If I could only carry three discs I would be a weakling. I would quit and play card games, like Magic the Gathering.

If I could only carry three discs I would be a weakling. I would quit and play card games, like Magic the Gathering.

Wussy!

Why don't you go all the way and just become a LARPer and get in everyones way on the course with your plastic sword! :p

Brand specific:

DD
Thief
Truth
Judge

Innova
Teebird
Flat-top DX Roc
Aviar

Discraft
Stalker
Meteor