• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You can only have one disc, then you can only have two...

I'm surprised by the number of people who have the 2 discs set containing the 1 disc.
I take it you were expecting people to go midrange for one disc and putter and (fairway) driver for two discs?

I listed my Roc in my one and two disc sets because I know I putt with it and the Firebird was added in the two disc set to take away any problems when playing in really windy conditions (my home course is very open).

I take it you were expecting people to go midrange for one disc and putter and (fairway) driver for two discs?

I listed my Roc in my one and two disc sets because I know I putt with it and the Firebird was added in the two disc set to take away any problems when playing in really windy conditions (my home course is very open).
That's exactly what I was expecting...

I suppose with people being able to putt fairly well with mids, I shouldn't have really expected huge differences, but either way...

What's really much more surprising to me are the people who are listing two discs that seem very similar. Maybe they just have the one course in mind, rather than trying to think about any course possibility.

1 disc - wizard
2 discs - wizard and PD

The 2 disc set was tough for me, I love my rocs but on longer courses I would probably score better powering down on a PD for those shots and having something that will reach the longer holes.

Latest posts