• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know your addicted to DGCR when...

When your wife says she wants an LSU decal on her Polaris LS and you already sent a new Polaris to DGO to have an Eye of the Tiger done to surprise her. Now you realize you've ruined her and she is done for too!

You know your addicted to DGCR when....

your wife comes in the room wearing something sexy and says "Why are you still on D.G.C.R, when you can be on this!". .........and you have to take a minute to think about it.:eek:
LOL!!!
happy0188.gif

When its the last thing you do before you go to bed, and the first thing you do when you get up. Normal people, pee, fart, have a smoke, but not me, I come here.

Here we are again Midnightbiker. I do the same thing. I get up and check to see if there is anything interesting being said before anything else and I have been on here at 1am.

Hey Doktor John do you have any remedies for us? My wife is about to commit murder.

When walking hand in hand with your wife in a park and you pass a small lake or creek AND BEFORE you can say it, she says...."Yes, you can probably throw across it, now can we not talk about Disc Golf today?"

True story.

When walking hand in hand with your wife in a park and you pass a small lake or creek AND BEFORE you can say it, she says...."Yes, you can probably throw across it, now can we not talk about Disc Golf today?"

True story.

Ha, my gf and I were out walking the dog, and we passed a small pond. Before I said anything, she said, "yeah, you could clear it, think I could?". Of course I told her yes... :D

I should be sleeping right now, because I have to work tonight, but I got up to see what people were talking about on here.

Latest posts