• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

And, you'd rather bag a prairie course in 12º weather with a 0º wind chill than race home to watch the NFL team you've been fanatically rooting for since you were five years old.

^I did this today, save for the caring about football part, dropped to a top ten tag too.

If you've ever worried about your right arm getting bigger than your left, but then realized that if frequent masturbation didn't do it then disc golf probably won't either.

...or you start using your off hand to compensate.

Last edited:
We aren't going to get into a border war here, are we? What percentage of face value are Vikings tickets going for at this point? 30%?
I'm a Viking fan, but I have a hard time figuring out what looks more ridiculous...

Cheese Heads:
cheesehead.jpg

or Brunhilda hats:
vikings_fans.jpg

Sorry, thread's drifting... someone describe your addiction manifestation and help get us back on track.

Last edited:
When you watch football:
- you expect QB's to do an X-step when they step up in the pocket to go long.
- you yell "get stable!" when the ball's in the air.
- you're baffled when the ball doesn't fade at the end of the pass.
- the pass is on the money, the receiver drops the ball, and you refer to it as a "chain out" or a "bad spit."
- the official spots the ball poorly and you call it a tough lie

Last edited:
There's feet of snow on the ground and I still can't stop looking at discs I want to buy.

And then you go throw them, right?

I don't have snowshoes, so no I don't throw. It's a hard few months. But it's part of living in the mountains. But snowboarding in waist deep snow makes me feel better.

I don't have snowshoes, so no I don't throw. It's a hard few months. But it's part of living in the mountains. But snowboarding in waist deep snow makes me feel better.

That's a pretty good consolation prize.

...your back hurts so much you're asking your kids to tie your shoes yet you still seriously consider getting out at lunch to throw.

Yes, I'm sitting here with an ice pack on my back right now. :(

...when you've gotten tired of losing disc at night when practicing drives. Started spreading bacon fat on your drivers whilst the dog is with you.

when you go to your in-laws for the holidays and they have already planned all of the family get-togethers without you knowing you would be on the local courses instead. (There are 17 courses within 30 miles :thmbup:)