• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

she doesnt mind disc golf, she's more about the walking through the woods aspect of it. she has no competitive bone in her body about disc golf.

LOL, same here Prostar. Funny, the competition is important to me in most things, not for my wife either. At least she is out there, good for both of you. :hfive:

You know your addicted to DG when...

...all your broken dishes are replaced by discs.

...you've determined there's enough light before sunrise to start your round.

...you have to buy new socks each week, because last weeks looks like dirt. (wear black socks)

...the backseat of your car has nothing but discs and sunblock...And both are seatbelted in.

...someone asks you, "what's in the bag?" while leaving the grocery store and you start replying with the name of your favorite driver.

...someone asks you to pass the butter, and they get hit in the face with your putter.

nice post, this is halarious.

When you softly curse people who get on the elevator with you and can't wait for them to get off. Then you can sneak a throw or two before you reach your floor.

I've been wondering if I can set up a driving range in the basement or garage.

My tenant who has rented my Morton building (40x40') for the last 7 years recently notified us that he's leaving. I've been secretly avoiding looking for a new tenant so I can use it for putting practice and a driving range for the winter. I'm working on a deal with a ball golf pro I know to acquire some used protective netting they are replacing to drive into.

Don't tell my wife... ;)

When, as an IT guy, you spend more time on this site than my company's own intranet.

When you know, as an IT guy, that there is less useful information on the company intranet than on DGCR.

That said, most of your time is still spent in the landfill and water cooler.

I work 12 hour days 6 days a week - I still find time to play almost everyday, and then do Disc Golf related stuff til I go to bed.

I use my one and only off day to drive a couple hours away to play one course.

I was disappointed in the way I played in a tournament, so after the tournament,I took my practice basket out in 100 degree heat, at 3pm, and did putting practice for almost 2 hours.

I was disappointed in the way I played in a tournament, so after the tournament,I took my practice basket out in 100 degree heat, at 3pm, and did putting practice for almost 2 hours.

Hey, Biker... saw your name for the first time in a long while. Thought maybe it was just me and then saw your other thread. So... Welcome back! :clap:

......you wanna play but it's so cold nobody else wants to.

And, you'd rather bag a prairie course in 12º weather with a 0º wind chill than race home to watch the NFL team you've been fanatically rooting for since you were five years old.

Latest posts