• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

when.......

you'd skip your next overpriced car insurance payment to buy a bag.

(BTW, F*CK YOU Progressive)

When you're watching a show like cribs and find yourself getting angry that none of the richies have a personal course. All that money and land just wasted:mad::confused:

When its your turn to get the dishes out of the dishwasher and you use a power grip on the plates then swith to a control grip on the bowls.

WHILE WAITING FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO GET READY FOR THE ICE BOWL, YOU ARE POSTING MESSAGES ON A DISC GOLF WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE NEED TO DO TO GET READY TO GO GOLFIN!!!???

When its your turn to get the dishes out of the dishwasher and you use a power grip on the plates then switch to a control grip on the bowls.

Outstanding. I've actually found myself doing this. And let me get this straight - you take turns?

Outstanding. I've actually found myself doing this. And let me get this straight - you take turns?

Honestly I do the dishes 95% of the time. She will do them if I'm out of town or getting overtime at work. She did them last and we almost have another load so thats what got me thinking about it.

When you pray you 1 year old will get up earlier in the morning so you can have an excuse to go on here and check out the posts you've read a million times, or work on the new state ratings you've been doing for a month.

Doesn't everyone check for courses near the colleges where their kid is applying and try to sway them according to which one has the best DG scene? I mean, if I'm gonna pay all that money there should be something in it for me too.

When your child chooses the college based upon how many courses are near just because they know you would want to play.

That would bring a tear to my eye.:D

You know your addicted to DG when.... your doing your laundry, you open up the washer and a mini falls out. Guess I left it in my pocket from yesterdays doubles.. :D

Cleaned it up good though, maybe I'm onto something..

When you pass a course 100 miles from you home every night in your work truck, and you park your big rig and play the course at 11pm using a flashlight, all on company time:

0202092300.jpg

0202092259.jpg

You know you're addicted to Disc Golf......IF you are not single AND played disc golf on Valentine's Day. If you did you may be single by the end of the day......

if you find the easiest way to go to sleep is by playing your favorite course in your head

You know you're addicted to Disc Golf......IF you are not single AND played disc golf on Valentine's Day. If you did you may be single by the end of the day......

Played 18 holes today- with the permission of my wife. (she had to work!)

Played 18 holes today- with the permission of my wife. (she had to work!)

I am taking the wife out right now, but there is a Mini tournament tomorrow and she said I can go/ She is even going to come along and watch.