• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

When you have PowerPoint presentations briefing your disc inventory complete with disc pictures, descriptions, flight characteristics/stats, current market values and projected purchases. (this is just page 1)

discs.jpg

great idea but kind of :(. how many pages do you have? it would be really nuts if you had another power point of your discs you had no more.

I am an engineer and thus a PowerPoint/Excel Ranger. Pretty much all my hobbies at some point are captured in one of those two forms whether I am researching cameras, skis, mountain bikes, cars to buy ... just a quick way to organize and display data.

Second page just has a few possible future discs to add and the third pages has all the KC-endorsed discs for reference of what a pro throws.

I am really trying to keep my bag down to only a few makes and just have duplicates, but there are SO many discs ...

I prob have a bit of OCD

Having said all that, its hard to believe that was your first post! Welcome.
Thanks
I just started playing in february but have found myself to be hooked. Its weird cause ive never been this addicted to anything before... its nuts!

You try to get your Gateway PC in supersoft plastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherDave View Post
You try to get your Gateway PC in supersoft plastic.
When I bought mine, they only had soft available

Mine is SSS, unfortunately it stands for super stupid slow. :(

When you talk your wife out of a date, because some new players want you to give them a disc golf lesson.

I know I'm way beyond hooked......When ever I look in the back of my car.

Attachments

• HPIM8093.jpg
    HPIM8093.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 113
When you stop working on a hobby that makes you money to one that takes money away from you...

Last night I was working on a customers preamp and took a break by dragging the basket out (in the rain) and putting for about 10 minutes.

It was bad enough that the water was flying off the discs when I threw them so I went back in and got back to work....grudgingly.

I have an open agreement with my doctor to write me a steroid prescription for when I get poison oak. I don't even have to go in and make a co-payment anymore.

Better hope they don't start testing at tournaments...and quit rolling around in it to get yer fix!! ;)