• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I was out of town for a wedding, and I left the reception early so I could get back to my hotel and get plenty of sleep, so I could get up early for Disc Golf the next day.

you play a safari round in the McD's parking lot waiting for your no good bro-in-law to fill out a Mc application to get a Mc job to pay his Mc rent.

you play a safari round in the McD's parking lot waiting for your no good bro-in-law to fill out a Mc application to get a Mc job to pay his Mc rent.

Through the Golden Arches Mando...down the kiddie slide...Don't grimace at me as I hamburggle your Ronald Mcdonald ass! Did he get the job? Cause I d love to have him explain his brother's behavior to his co-horts!

My wife was mad at me for not spending enough time with her and accused me of maybe having a girlfriend. I told her that if I had the choice between spending the afternoon with hot girl, or spending the afternoon on the disc golf course,you would find me at the course.

She looked at me, and said, "yea, your probably right. You girlfriends name is Innova or Discraft".

I just smiled and went back to DGCR on the computer, and she went back to Lifetime TV.

Addiction: not just volunteering to play a 144-hole, 8-course disc golf tournament in the hot Carolina summer, but actually looking forward to it.

Eagerly looking forward to it in fact.

My wife was mad at me for not spending enough time with her and accused me of maybe having a girlfriend. I told her that if I had the choice between spending the afternoon with hot girl, or spending the afternoon on the disc golf course,you would find me at the course.

She looked at me, and said, "yea, your probably right. You girlfriends name is Innova or Discraft".

I just smiled and went back to DGCR on the computer, and she went back to Lifetime TV.

This sounds familiar.

now thats a match made for tv;)

... When you ace an imaginary hole made out of the other person you are playing with holding up a 2x4 you found laying on the course, and then decided to use it to create an added 9 holes to the short 9 hole course.

... When you ace an imaginary hole made out of the other person you are playing with holding up a 2x4 you found laying on the course, and then decided to use it to create an added 9 holes to the short 9 hole course.

What?:confused:

i think he means someone was standing in the fairway with a 2x4 as a mock basket.

yes that's it. Two guys walking around with a 2x4. One stands where the "pad" would be, and the other tries to find a hard but a good line spot to put the "basket" which is them, standing, holding a 2x4 perpendicular to the ground. And there is no real way of knowing if it woulda stayed in the basket, but it hit chest level with a little bit of an angle, and dropped straight down to the base of the 2x4 :)

then we switched spots and the other threw.

You know you're addicted to DG when ...

... company shows up and you've been out playing so much that you've neglected to do the dishes, so you break out some new (un-inked) plastic, turn it upside down, and serve dinner on the discs!

You know you're really addicted if your company knows all about your addiction and not only doesn't complain, but compliments you on your dinnerware!

(2x addiction points if after dinner they volunteer to help you wash the discs so you'll all have time to go out for a quick round before you lose daylight.)

I have only had an hour of sleep. I need to go back to bed:|
im home improving and my son is just learning to sleep through the night so i feel your pain:(
yes that's it. Two guys walking around with a 2x4. One stands where the "pad" would be, and the other tries to find a hard but a good line spot to put the "basket" which is them, standing, holding a 2x4 perpendicular to the ground. And there is no real way of knowing if it woulda stayed in the basket, but it hit chest level with a little bit of an angle, and dropped straight down to the base of the 2x4 :)

then we switched spots and the other threw.

sounds like a lot of work but fun and akward looking:)

Latest posts