• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

Oh God I hate it.

No humidity there either :)

If you have never experienced having all the moisture sucked out of your windpipe because it is so hot and dry you can literally fry an egg on the hood of your car you have not experienced oven heat. It is all you can do to suck in enough air as you gasp for it.

Your in a sauna and he's in an oven. Both are hot and miserable. I have lived in both so I do know.

I'll take the oven over the sauna any day, I hate walking around soaked in my own sweat and at least it dries quickly in the oven. :)

You are out all day in the heat, playing in a tournament, and you come home, take a shower, and go back out with the pratice basket, because you are not happy with you putting.

When you travel to Puerto Rico on a mission trip and research for courses on the island before hand.

I'm on the computer, and my wife is watching a movie. I heard the guy in the movie talk about working out a business deal and I heard the guy in the movie say "I Aced it" and my first thought was his disc hit the basket in one shot.

Now I know I have it bad.:D

When you watch the US Open (Ball Golf) and keep mixing the two sports in your head. I was going between watching it and being on my computer so I would hear them say something and my mind would interpret it as disc golf. IE when they would say that is going to leave him a tough 20 footer for par I would think "That's not so tough"

When you see every road trip, family outing, vacation, etc. etc. as a chance to play a new course...

I'm on the computer, and my wife is watching a movie. I heard the guy in the movie talk about working out a business deal and I heard the guy in the movie say "I Aced it" and my first thought was his disc hit the basket in one shot.

Now I know I have it bad.:D

i was watching espn and they were talking about pocket aces, i was like "what, where, hows that possible?"

When you watch the US Open (Ball Golf) and keep mixing the two sports in your head. I was going between watching it and being on my computer so I would hear them say something and my mind would interpret it as disc golf. IE when they would say that is going to leave him a tough 20 footer for par I would think "That's not so tough"

I was totally doing the same thing - watching the Open with in laws and I was thinking about which disc I would have used for each shot. I was also thinking ball golf distances would be comparable to disc golf if you used feet instead of yards (ie, a 200 yard par 3 in ball golf would equate to a 200 foot par 3 in disc golf).

I also theorized that BG'ers can drive much farther, but DG'ers have the edge in putting.

Garrett

when you modify a mini-basket.
View attachment 1148

Haha, glad to see you followed through with my suggestion.

On a related note, my personal "addicted" moment came yesterday, when I placed an order for 6 discs and a bag for my parents, the same day that I ordered a mini disc basket set for my 2 year old niece.

Gotta spread the wealth.

I got home from work this morning, and was thinking about discs all night, so I got home and loaded up my basket and discs, and hit the practice field, still wearing my uniform. Made some great drives.:D

Latest posts