• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

That is beautiful. Do your neighbors know what it is?

Thanks, unfortunately, my next door neighborhood of two years just moved out last month. There's a new neighborhood moving in recently last week. Hope they know what that is...If not, I'm sure they will ask...

If any of you are living in Rochester, NY area, you can spot it on E. Henrietta Rd. just passed Grow-Moore Farm store. Bad news, its already melting since yesterday. Its not looking too good now...:(

so heres the big question ... did you try the 'basket'? and did it work?

Yes, it did work with smaller discs only, not big ones like Boss or Jaguar types.

But the front end of the basket are bit too small than the backside, so I mostly putt to the back of it. Had to putt carefully to prevent chipping off the ice too much. I use softer putter for it.

Maybe next year or the next big snowstorm, I'll build a better ones to turn drivers' heads when they pass by my home. Lately, some drivers have slowed down and to take a look at it. It has caused a bit of traffic jam...:D

You are addicted to DG....
.....when at the end of the day you bring in a disc from the car to have one in the house; to have it near by in case i want to practice putting with my cats....

I got in trouble yesterday cause my girl bent over and wham ... disc in the ass....

Flour Tortilla Disc Golf

At work during the slow times we use flour tortillas which seem to fly pretty well and a garbage can and build a course through the kitchen and the pass out. :)

Your addicted if you have one of these: Wham-O Mini Frisbee Disc Trapper
...and you've thought about purchasing 17 more to host your own mini disc tournament.

Yes, it did work with smaller discs only, not big ones like Boss or Jaguar types.

But the front end of the basket are bit too small than the backside, so I mostly putt to the back of it. Had to putt carefully to prevent chipping off the ice too much. I use softer putter for it.

Maybe next year or the next big snowstorm, I'll build a better ones to turn drivers' heads when they pass by my home. Lately, some drivers have slowed down and to take a look at it. It has caused a bit of traffic jam...:D

sweet! :D

I just relized that I pass a Disc Golf course everynight in Brenham, Tx. The parking lot looks big enough for my rig, so I am putting some discs in my rig and I am going to try to stop and play around in the dark. There seems to be enough light coming from the soccer fields next door to see enough to play.

WalMart

I knew that I was addicted to DG (and DG Course Review). But this took the cake for me.

I was at WalMart the other day doing some typical shopping. I ended up in the clearance toys looking for a steal for my daughter. I didn't find anything for her, but what I did find was this.

indiana jones.jpg

I immediately thought about buying it for ERicJ, but then decided against it. I figured that he probably already had it. :D

I immediately thought about buying it for ERicJ, but then decided against it. I figured that he probably already had it. :D
Ha! Funny guy.

But isn't that the cheesy little cloth one? I've already got a decent leather one, but it's only ~8-10' long. I used it so much as a kid that the fall is almost worn down to nothing. So if you see a nice 12-15' one sometime... that'd make a nice upgrade to the Halloween costume. :)

Ha! Funny guy.

But isn't that the cheesy little cloth one? I've already got a decent leather one, but it's only ~8-10' long. I used it so much as a kid that the fall is almost worn down to nothing. So if you see a nice 12-15' one sometime... that'd make a nice upgrade to the Halloween costume. :)

Yeah, but does it have special sound effects? (Other than a brutal snap, of course.) :D

Post #200... does that get me anything special? ;)

You know you're addicted when:

When i threw my son's backpack across the room tonight to get it out of the way of my path to the computer (to visit DGCR of course), I scaled it on it's side. Looking at the flight it took, I'm thinking, "Hmmmmmm. I might be able to putt with this."