• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

Now everytime I see a nice open field I say "Wow, what a great place to practice your drives." My wife is starting to get tired of me saying this.

You know you are addicted to disc golf when...

You make a bad shot and are positive the birds that are chirping are actually laughing at you.

Does this help?

I walk across the street at this really nice park that has a 1 mile trail that goes around trees, and everytime I walk this park, I think about how nice this would make a 9 hole course, and I think about where the baskets and tees would be. Here are some pics of the park. The walking trail is too busy to install a course, but damn it would make a nice location:

wp88679c8c.jpg

When your boss mentions business trip, and you hope that you don't need to take a laptop, because that makes it harder to carry on your DG bag!

I walk across the street at this really nice park that has a 1 mile trail that goes around trees, and everytime I walk this park, I think about how nice this would make a 9 hole course, and I think about where the baskets and tees would be. Here are some pics of the park. The walking trail is too busy to install a course, but damn it would make a nice location:

wp88679c8c.jpg

That would so rock, but I don't my town would ever go for it. That walking trail is very busy all day long. As a matter of fact, I am going out there to walk myself in 15 minutes

I should be on my way to work right now , and I am still on this site. Damn it , I need to go......----------------->

Now everytime I see a nice open field I say "Wow, what a great place to practice your drives." My wife is starting to get tired of me saying this.

Oh, yeah. Every open field is a practice area. And it's amazing the holes that you can spot almost anywhere. I'm frequently tempted to just pull off of the road in order to set up my portable basket and just practice some random holes along the road.

And yes, my wife also tires of the... "That would make a great hole" comments.

Midnight Biker I have to pass this every day on my way to work and it drives me crazy.....I took it from my jeep...it's just cruel to see this every day!

Attachments

• adisction 001.jpg
    adisction 001.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 118
you get laid off from work and instead of worrying about finding a new job you think, "hey now I can work on my game and try some new courses." Thank you unemployment checks...

This happened to me tonight:

You need to practice putting, but things were so busy tonight it got dark before you had a chance. So...you set up your basket in the garage, and throw a game of PP360 from the driveway, and (no kidding) lose a disc. In the garage.

At least my name and number is on it, so when I find it, I can call myself.:eek:

Hhhahahahahahahahahaha thats just proof that there are disc gnomes...I bet the bastards followed you home and camped out under your lawnmower!

... when you check this site every 30 minutes because that's when the forums on the home page are updated.

Or am I the only one that does that?

How about when you use the arm of your couch and a pillow as a putting target, making mental notes of distances in your family room and using furniture as obstacles on a nightly basis because you can't afford a basket? :)

When you wonder what kind of disc course a downtown city area would make if you were one of the last people left on earth.

When you can't pass a body of water without wondering (often times aloud) "Can I make that throw? I bet I can....." Sometimes interrupting a story told by your wife, which I wouldn't reccommend.

This happened to me tonight:

You need to practice putting, but things were so busy tonight it got dark before you had a chance. So...you set up your basket in the garage, and throw a game of PP360 from the driveway, and (no kidding) lose a disc. In the garage.

At least my name and number is on it, so when I find it, I can call myself.:eek:

I actually lost a disc at the practice field. I threw a Star Valk and it started to turn over because of the wind. My disc hit the bed of my truck, and landed somewhere in the parking lot. I left it there for a few minutes, and when I went to go get the disc, I could not find it anywhere. I was shocked. I checked the bushes, I checked under the truck, and I never found that disc.