• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

I still drive by graveyards and think "what a waste of terrain." :\

I still drive by graveyards and think "what a waste of terrain." :\

I had a discussion with my fiancee a couple years back about what we wanted to happen to our bodies should anything awful happen. We both agreed that we didn't want to take up any nice disc golf real estate with a pile of old bones. :p

When your back is so bad you have to use a cane and back brace and you still go with your nephew to watch and hobble around the course on the walking paths.

I had a discussion with my fiancee a couple years back about what we wanted to happen to our bodies should anything awful happen. We both agreed that we didn't want to take up any nice disc golf real estate with a pile of old bones. :p

I seriously just want to get buried in an old pine box, just like in a Western. You can plant me under the first tee on Knobley Mt. DGC. :p

When its gotten to this with the significant other....

iwn5o3.jpg

You want to be cremated and leave your urn full of ashes next to an elevated tee...
specifically so other DG'rs can take a pinch and drop them to gauge the wind.

The fact that you'll forever be on an on an elvated tee overlooking the fairway is just a bonus.

Last edited:
You want to be cremated and leave your urn full of ashes next to an elevated tee...

The fact that you'll forever be on an on an elvated tee overlooking the fairway is just a bonus.

That's cool but it won't exactly be forever if people are sprinkling them in the wind? And also, kinda, ew lol

donnys-ashes_528_poster.jpg

That's cool but it won't exactly be forever if people are sprinkling them in the wind?
Where do you think the ashes will go after people drop them? By the time the urn's empty, bits of you will be all around that teepad.

And also, kinda, ew lol
I can see how one might think that's gross, but you cant deny that someone who'd wanna do that is addicted to the game (or at least used to be). To be honest, it looks a lot like sand and bits of gravel - you'd probably never know the difference.

I once hit a moving squirrel that ran across my path. It was about 40-50 ft away and I had a disk in my hand and let fly as a reflex. Nailed it. The squirrel rolled over, sat up, shook itself, and ran off.

We play these as squirrel points if your disc hits a squirrel naturally (not trying to hit it) you get a stroke knocked off. This happens alot b/c the squirrels on campus ar super docile. As for when i knew i was addicted, im a cook and the top of a industrial sized ranch bottle is a great mini and a cook line makes a good dog leg

When you are at work and something goes well and you say "Nothing but CHAINS" and realize nobody knows what you're talking about.