• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

You know you're addicted to DG when...

You know you're addicted to disc golf when your co-workers help you locate a nearby course (yes, I actually had this happen to me the other day).

You make plans to disc golf.

You disc golf by yourself.

You have a "ritual" for disc golfing.

You've tried to stop, unsuccessfully.

You have a craving for disc golf.

You would rather disc golf than have sex or eat.

You have trouble concentrating while not disc golfing.

.....When you have a perfectly fine course minutes away from the house, but choose to drive an hour+ away to help clear a new course and are too pooped to throw afterwards. #Dyfuniak disco party!

... when you have become a connoisseur of rest areas for the purpose of throwing a few. The best allow for some decent night time lit areas free of poo, litter, and have clear visibility of where other people are.
Mostly I forgo a portable basket and do short to moderate approach work at ghost targets. Stretch out the legs.

The rest stops on I-5 in Wilsonville OR and Battle Ground WA have long caught my eye as prime sites for nice 9-holers.

When you tear your rotator cuff on an upshot [RHBH] and just keep playing left handed. I suck but I get my fix!:thmbup:

When you just had a blast playing your first (I think) 5 star course (Harmony Bends) and are heading to your 4th for your current road trip stop, when you get rear-ended at a stop light, and the first thing that pops into your head is how that stupid so-and-so just cost you the opportunity to bag that course.

When you just had a blast playing your first (I think) 5 star course (Harmony Bends) and are heading to your 4th for your current road trip stop, when you get rear-ended at a stop light, and the first thing that pops into your head is how that stupid so-and-so just cost you the opportunity to bag that course.

I'd be like,..."I hope my bag and discs are ok."

When you tear your rotator cuff on an upshot [RHBH] and just keep playing left handed. I suck but I get my fix!:thmbup:

When you tear up your finger in a log splitter (don't worry, just a nasty flesh wound) and switch to a Bonopane-ish type grip because playing lefty just isn't cutting it.

When you start criticising your gym teacher for calling the sport "frisbee golf".

LOL, you have no idea. I've even corrected my own *mother* about the proper term!

In addition to that:

you know you're addicted to disc golf when you imagine how your street would look as a nine-hole course.

LOL, you have no idea. I've even corrected my own *mother* about the proper term!

In addition to that:

you know you're addicted to disc golf when you imagine how your street would look as a nine-hole course.

I hit my neighbors house doing that, my cousin took out my window doing that.

When you give a friend directions in DG terms

From your driveway hyzer onto Maple. Anny onto the service road then hyzer-flip to fade onto the expressway. Bomb down the center until you see the exit for the interstate. Sky-anny onto I-35...beware the OB, it's deadly. Theres usually a back up here. If someone is moving quick, be curteous and let them play through. Hyzer-flip to turn off I35 onto Hillcrest then spike-hyzer after the 3rd light. Pure the gap between the two streetlights and park it by the entrance to the Wafflehouse. Wait, you're left-handed right? Damn! So anny out of your driveway....

Latest posts