• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Your Baseline Bag

lol, Trilogy throwers dont get to play this one! unless they live in Finland I guess...

I recently informed DD (not that they particularly care...) that I'm moving away from the Trilogy brands because of their total lack of support for OS molds in baseline.

I've been trying to get them to work with me on producing something, anything for the US market and I've given up. I have to guess that they are in it for the $$$ and dont want people to be able to pick up cheap baseline discs that season to replace the rest of their less stable lineup?

Whatever the case, I've lost hope in ever seeing the molds I care about in baseline, but I'm looking forward to working more brands back in to the bag.

ftr I've been throwing alot of trilogy because I really liked their VIP and Fluid blends, not because I'm a loyalist.

X-Soft Challenger
XT Colt
DX Dart
X Stratus
X Buzzz
D Buzzz OS
Pro Leopard
DX Teebird
DX Eagle
DX Valkyrie
DX Beast

If I buy a DX Banshee and a DX distance driver my whole bag would be baseline. Sounds like a good idea.

Wizards
DX rocs
DX cheetahs
DX Teebirds
DX banshee
DX distance driver (thinking the valk)

I could very much run a baseline bag.

Classic Judges 2x
Mcpro Aviar
Pro Pig
Pro Rhyno

Dx Roc x3

Dx Teebird
Dx Firebird x2

Pro Wraith x2
Pro Destroyer x2

Ooops i will take away a Wraith and add my Dx Thuderbird. I dunno how i forgot such a sweet dx driver

Yeti Aviar
Pro Pigs
S Warrior
DX/KC Pro Rocs
DX Thunderbirds
Pro Destroyer

I think I could really attack just about any course with this setup. I might throw in a DX Eagle or Teebird as a substitute for my trusty Star TL on some courses. This probably actually will be my setup this winter when it starts raining all the time in Portland.

I just recently decided to go "back to school" as it were for a little bit.

Pro Wraith
DX Wraith
Pro Valkyrie
DX Thunderbird
DX Eagle
DX Gazelle
DX Roc (Beat)
KC Roc
D Drone
DX Birdie
DX Rhyno
Yeti Aviar X2

It's been actually pretty fun! I'm not a tournament player, I play more against myself and decided it was time to relearn, so why not start with a base bag! When these discs start beating in, I'll start replacing them with my premium plastic hoard.

S Wizards
Gravity Ghosts
DX Eagles
DX Thunderbirds
Pro Destroyers

3-4 of each on a cycle. 1 fresh DX Firebird for the beef.

Last week we held a 90's challenge. I shot 6 down throwing only a rhyno, roc, and banshee. Time to rethink my lineup. ..

X Forces

Pro Firebirds

DX Thunderbirds

Pro Valkryie

DX Teebirds

DX Rocs

DX Gator

DX Big Bead and Small Bead Aviars.

Pro D Challenger
DX Zephyr
Pro D Buzzz
Pro D Zone
DX Teebird
DGA Tsunami

S Wizard
Fossil Scale
DX XD
DX Rocs
DX TeeBird
DX Leopard
DX Valk
DX Firebird

I could use that bag. No problem.

Serpent (already bag, E Ions or SS Voodoos if I have to change putters)
DX Polecat (already bag)
DX Bottom stamped Rocs
DX Eagle-X's
DX Firebirds

That's it. If I'm throwing baseline I might as well minimize molds too. Don't like faster than speed 9 in baseline plastic.

Latest posts