• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your biggest fear.

My biggest fear is that they'll make petroleum illegal and it'll be the end of pretty flying plastic.

turso said:
My biggest fear is that they'll make petroleum illegal and it'll be the end of pretty flying plastic.

MDK, anarchy, and riots will ensue...enough that the marshall law will not be able to tame.

vegan ray running out of gremlins and me being the person that finds the body- his or the victims.

I wonder how bio-plastic discs would fly...

Biggest fear? That I come to my senses some day and stop spending too much money on discs.

It happened. I finally found a nice overstable wizard to drive with and my first round with it I got an ace. I normally retire my aces so I don't know what to do!

Real fear is that my shoulder won't heal and that I won't be able to learn to play left handed when it's totally ruined.

Equipment concern is that I've been wrong all this time about wide rim high speed drivers, that I could throw them well enough that they would have been helpful to my game and I shouldn't have stopped using them four and a half years ago. Did I stop when I started loosing the distance for them to be a factor, or did I start loosing distance when I stopped throwing them? Too bad my shoulders to jacked to bother with them now.

Oh, also, that I'll stayed cracked out on older plastic formulas like pro-line and that old pearly champion mix.