• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your crew, Post your posse pic

This looks like a promo photo for a bad reality TV show

Fact, I've seen some of these actors before. It's a promo photo. But if this truly was your posse/crew that would be cool too. They look like a interesting group of misfits. As long a they can throw and don't bitach the whole time during a round. I'm in.

tpb7.jpg

I could see Bubbles getting his dg on with his kitties, know what I'm sayin'?

Geez, look at all these burned out hippies, you can almost smell the pachuli from here.

Hmmm? Does he mean Patchouli?

Patchouli oil and incense underwent a surge in popularity in the 1960s and 1970s in the US and Europe, mainly due to the hippie movement of those decades.

Conditioner and repellent;
Patchouli oil has also been used as a hair conditioner for dreadlocks. One study suggests patchouli oil may serve as an all-purpose insect repellent.

Medicinal uses;
In several Asian countries, such as Japan and Malaysia, patchouli is also used as an antidote for venomous snakebites. The plant and oil have many claimed health benefits in herbal folk-lore and the scent is used to induce relaxation. Chinese medicine uses the herb to treat headaches, colds, nausea, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. Patchouli oil can be purchased from mainstream Western pharmacies and alternative therapy sources as an aromatherapy oil.

Hmmm? Does he mean Patchouli?

Patchouli oil and incense underwent a surge in popularity in the 1960s and 1970s in the US and Europe, mainly due to the hippie movement of those decades.

Conditioner and repellent;
Patchouli oil has also been used as a hair conditioner for dreadlocks. One study suggests patchouli oil may serve as an all-purpose insect repellent.

Medicinal uses;
In several Asian countries, such as Japan and Malaysia, patchouli is also used as an antidote for venomous snakebites. The plant and oil have many claimed health benefits in herbal folk-lore and the scent is used to induce relaxation. Chinese medicine uses the herb to treat headaches, colds, nausea, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. Patchouli oil can be purchased from mainstream Western pharmacies and alternative therapy sources as an aromatherapy oil.

Be quiet hippie, go sell your snake oil somewhere else. :p

My girl Jessie on one of the unique benches at Frisco Peninsula Rec Area. She got me into the game and I can't thank her enough (even though she sometimes probably wishes she never did these days)

0517e64d_m.jpg

We play EVERY WEDNESDAY at 5:00 pm throughout the year at 8 courses within 30 miles of Seattle WA.

Attachments

• DSC00202 (2).jpg
    DSC00202 (2).jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 23447_1374064558936_1451483362_989011_6324636_n.jpg
    23447_1374064558936_1451483362_989011_6324636_n.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC00270.jpg
    DSC00270.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 56
This is me with my good friend Charles (left). He and I met, because he works next to the field where I practice. He has been playing for about 6 months now, and it doing really good, and we have become really good friends. We look like crap, because this pic was taken in August, and we had just got through playing and it was 95 degrees.

CharlesandI.jpg

DUDE! I totally bought you that shirt! Saaaweetness! I forgot about that! Glad you like it and get some use out of it! :clap:

Here is a pic of me and my chiggahs Rashonia and Eychty
attachment.php

Eychty is the lil one with da polekizzy

Attachments

• chiggers.jpg
    chiggers.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 301
Whoa duda you didn't just lay down the C bomb did you? They prefer to be called by their real names - trombicula irritans.