• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Farthest Disc Golf Ace

Hole #18 in Sipapu, New Mexico (570 feet) is the longest hole that has been ACED that I've have personally played. Everytime you stand in the tee box (when you're not marvelling at the unreal scenery), you get the warm feeling that the ACE is fixin' to happen. Straight fairway, downhill all the way, and in view of the lodge at the bottom of the hill.

I've come very close to hitting this hole a number of times, throwing a putter or a Roc. One throw (86 mold Softie) passed only inches over the numberplate, then continued down the hill another 300 plus feet. What seemed like an ACE was turned into a difficult approach back up the hill.

Deffinately a rush watching discs fly from that tee pad.

275' with a San Marino 175g Cobra turn over shot thru trees. I can picture it like it happened yesterday.

Several sites including this one list 18 at Diamond X in Montana as the longest ace, though it's a huge downhill so it's a little easier to get the distance.

248' hole 6 at Highland Park MN.

Hit the chains hard on a 395 foot hole at Kaposia during weekly.

Johnny Betts hit hole 10, 537' at Black Falls with a Z stalker. There is a sloppy You- Tube Video of the hole and the man himself.

My farthest ace would be my only ace, 290ft at a course that is no longer open. Hole #17 at Otter Creek in Brandenburg, KY.

331' - Forehand down a tunnel fading to a blind basket - Hole 8 Long at Rolling Hills County Park, Ypsilanti MI. I haven't heard of anyone else hitting it, which is nice. Too bad it was pre-tournament (I have 6 tournament day aces, only 1 in a tournament).

265' - My other three are all shorter including the last one, a 65 footer. I'm jealous of all these young arms with aces way longer than I can throw.

65 feet? thats a long approach

Fewell Park, South Carolina # 7 and it's downhill. Luckily, I have the big arm needed to reach the basket.

no measurements off the top of my head, but none of the 4 were over 200' i'm sure

370 feet. Morley Field in San Diego hole 3, long left, slightly downhill with a Roc! Hardly ever birdied it after that.

315' at kilborne #15 you cant see the basket from the tee... knew it was gonna be a good shot, and.....then i heard the chains. ran up the hill and saw it was in the basket. two guys playing in front of me waited far me at hole 16 to sign my disc

250 ft. uphill a little bit. Skip Ace in the dark! We finished our round nearing 9:15pm or so, we were contemplating even throwing the hole because it was so dark. I tossed my Star Destroyer on a hyzer line around the trees, I could see it for 100 ft. or so then lost it in the darkness.... knew it was on a skipper line. I waited to listen for metal..... didn't think it was coming so I reached to pick up my bag and I heard a soft ching -- instantly knew I had aced it from how it sounded (didn't sound like a chain-out or bounce-out). Must have hit the chains on the "downskip" because it was so quiet... e.g. it skipped up, and then more or less floated down into the basket.

Still waiting for that elusive 350-400 footer

Latest posts