• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your first ace. What was the disc?

i played a round at circle c the day before,holed out on 18 and found a black star teerex x. no name or number,stuck it in my bag. played the next day at old settlers park winter variant and tossed it on 18's pyramid hole . threw it on a hyzer and watched it fly right into the basket.signed it and tossed it on the wall and never used it again after that lol. i only threw that damn thing one time

225' hole with a Lightning Discs #1 Flyer. I think the best part about the ace is it was the first round of disc golf I had ever played! It was hole five at Voyageur Park in Pine City Mn. I have been disc golfing for a year come June 6th and have hit the top of the basket where the chains join (loops) and also had a sidearm throw come in and skip off the rim of the basket and kick out!

150 class DGA Squall, hole #13 at Herman C. Michael Park.

I still have the disc in storage...

It's kinda embarrassing but my first ace was on a 150'hole with a dx valkyrie. My game has gotten much better and I now throw an Ion at the hole.