• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Help] Your go to anhyzer disc, short and long.

Short: Pure
Med: Fuse
Long: River

Still trying to get the hang of the Fuse. If I figure it out on a consistant basis it will stay in for tunnels and anhyzers. If not I will put the Core back in the bag.

Fuse, Fuse, Fuse. It is so good it is like cheating. It will hold the line to the ground. Just tinker around with GL or Opto and weights, and you will have a glidetastic anny machine.

I was gonna get rid of mine until I realized this fact. I don't need that shot a lot on my local courses, but when I travel and play, the Fuse fits the bill perfectly.

To group all right turning shots into anhyzer and say pick a disc is a little broad. It all depends on how far you need to turn and how high or low your window is. In general long range I use Wraith or destroyer/scorpius, mid teebird mako3 or rock, and short Rpro aviar or hydra.

Pa4 for short, Leopards for medium, and when I can keep one in the bag I like mid-160s Roadrunners for longer left to right shots. I got a Pinnacle Patriot gifted to me from a Legacy Facebook group that is amazing though. Still testing it out.

Beat Magnet, beat Fugitive, beat XL. Maybe a beat Orc too. Someday, when I'm a big boy.