• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your New Disc's for 2012?

Well I haven't bought any new discs this year because I am poor, but I have started throwing discs I've had more. I've started using my champion leopard as my main driver and my scores have been lower lately. I also started throwing an gold line flow and am amazed at how skippy that thing is. I can usually get an extra 20-30 feet after it hits the ground.

I finally bought the rest of the Vibram line-up, basically added the Sole, Ibex and Trak. I have not been disappointed yet.

Surprisingly the Cryztal meteor has replaced my opto fuse and a Gloto sword has recently replaced the newer striker i used to carry.

trying a warship but also need to put a whippet or xXx in my bag for tomahawks.

Blizzard Wraith has found a spot in my bag. Champion Mamba is trying to find a spot

I have added a star and champ Eagle X to the bag, loving the consistant distance and predictability they provide.

Med Summit, Q Sentinel, MOLF.

Switched my putting stance to straddle, and the Summit has been money with this new style. Kind of taking over the Ion dominance in my bag. Still use the Ion for drives.

Blizzard wraiths and TLs.

I always thought TLs were for people who couldnt throw a Teebird but MAN was I wrong. TLs are pulled out every other hole for me now.

Latest posts